Ughhh..... Why my family have so much secrets. 

One day I search for information about our grandparents using Jamornhum as keyword. And it's a huge shocked for me. Jamornhum is one of the prince of the kingdom. But he was killed in a gang war 70 years ago. How come? If he dead how my dad can be born? And so I stop searching.

when i start high school, i go to the same school as my brother. but no one know about me being their little brother because i use different last name and our age gap. I'm still a freshman while my brother is in his last year of senior high school. the other two are in college already. in high school finally i have friends. the first one is Kao, he is a beta, actually he is living in same neighborhood as me and we go to the same school before but we never befriend because he always with his twin. but seems like his twin is go to different high school. and the other friend i got is gulf. he is son of our driver, he always follow my brother when we are in home, so i dont know him too much, when my brother start high school actually i want him to be with me, but his father said i shoud not befriend with the lower rank like them. i dont know what that man at that time. but after i know about my real status, i demand to my dad to let gulf be my friend. at first he just follow me from afar, but one day i found him get bullied by another student. he never said anything tho, and ask me not to tell his father if he get bullied.

In high school class are divided by students rank. i dont know what to feel. im so used to live with another student look at me as normal human being, but in this new school, because im in the 'A' class, another students look at me differently. im glad this class not full of alpha or else i might thow up. this 'A' class is class for best rank student in all aspect. students with best score, best sports skill, best artist, everything best you name it. at first i ask my dad to transfer me to another class, just so i can life with normal human being. but dad said it better for me to stay in that class so i can learn how to control my pheromones. all alpha in my batch is there, but also some beta. i think about t again and again and finally accept my fate. at least i can help those betas, so they wont get bullied by my alpha clasmates. kao and gulf are there, and both get bullied at their first day of school. i cant believe those kids. what is so great of being apha anyway? i dont feels any different, i ask my old schoolmate about the difference, and read so many things about second gender in my home library, and its not mush different between each gender tho.

i know alpha are rare, but not that much compare to omega. so why these kids are so smug just because they are born as alpha. or maybe its just my family that don't take any pride of being alpha family? when i help kao he look at me with horor, i ask him why and he said im an alpha, why i help him? i dont know, because im a human with empathy? that's what i said back then. and he smile at me, so we became friend. same case to gulf, and he keep call me master even when i treat to kick him if he dont drop the master call. at the end kao make fun of me about the master call, and i let gulf call me whatever he want. he said that i really similar to my big brother. he too said my big brother dont like it to be called master, well young master, the real master are my parents.

in senior high school finally i know why my papa never go out, and why we have to call our aunty as mom. society is disgusting. they dont look at omega as same human being like betas and alpha. especially male omega, they call them abomination. im fuming when heard this statement, because my papa is male omega, and he is nowhere near what they describe about male omega. they call male omega as man whore, husband snatcher, baby machine and many disgusting name. 

i met some female omega in my elementary school, and some in our family hospital, but I never meet another male omega, only my papa, and he is a real life angel. he is handsome and beautifull at the same time, he is kind, warm, great cook, great singer, great dancer, but very strong and great fighter too. since child me and my siblings are trained martial art by our parents. dad teach the attack while papa the defense. when they sparring its a very interesting to watch. so when i heard an old alpha said that omegas are weakling i really want to throw my shoe to her face. i think they just envy. the omegas i ever met are all beautiful. and from what i read omegas are more fertile that alpha, so of course, every man with normal brain will choose them to make a beautiful and happy family, not these stubborn and scary alpha girls.

but since i start high school i never meet any omegas at all. not in scool, not in clinics nor hospital. when  i ask my schoolmate they laugh at me. they said "are you stupid? where will you find an omega this day? omegas are almost a myth, you know. they are harder to find that a diamond".

how come? i met many omegas since i was young, so many of them in my neighborhood. but i dont say it to my classmate, they just laugh at me like i just told funniest joke to them. i ask kao and gulf and they said "our neighborhood are special. no one is allowed to come without special permission, don't you know that?". i facepalmed myself. how come i never realized it? well im an ignorant boy to start, im so curious but very ignorant at the same time. I'm only focus on what i want to know  but oblivious to another thing happen in my surrounding. maybe its time to be cautious if i want to reveal my family secret.

and there is one more thing i want to ask. its about fated mate. I won't ask anyone, if omegas are myth for them, what will they know about fated mate?? i cant find anything about it in internet. there is one place in my home library that i haven't check yet, the forbidden area. every time I try to come to that particular area alarm will blaring  and my dad or papa will come and drag me out. i swear one day i will find out all the secret they hide from me.