But despair...

Deceit sighed as Logan was silent. "look, you should go back to class. I'm going to skip the first class since it's almost over but you won't get in trouble with the teacher because your the teacher's favorite."

Logan didn't respond, but he left.

~•~

The first six classes had ended, it was finally time for lunch. Deceit walked to lunch quickly, trying to disappear. He saw Virgil being cute with Roman and looked away sadly.

That used to be them.

It was his fault

Everything was his fault

He can't do anything right.

Failure

Nothing

Loser

Bitch

Whore

Slut

Dirty snake

JUST DIE

As he became lost in his thoughts someone tripped him and he dropped his things. He quickly began to pick them up when someone kicked his book away.

Someone reprimanded the bully and helped him pick up his things.

It was Logan. Deceit remembered what he said about hearing his voice, face to face and stiffened when Logan spoke to him. "are you alright."

Deceit tried to think of what to do, but was spared the trouble as Virgil stood next to them with Roman.

He looked up at Virgil, he was looking down at him with his arms crossed "don't waste your breath on someone like him." Virgil spoke with disgust evident in his eyes.

Deceit stood up, taking his things back, and walking with his head down, he walked on the other side of the hallway to get away from them.

247 words
Comment!
Vote!
Follow!
Stay true!! Stay you!!
PEACE OUT!