Chapter 2 • Vampire blood

Start from the beginning

Also Taehyung's, he had to mention that bold head?!

Taehyung rolled his eyes while remembering that soon he needs to go and bring him his food, "yeah and I'm his fucking babysitter" this made Hoseok laugh, which annoyed the younger.

Yoongi smirked, "well you kinda deserve it" he shrugged, "you and Jimin keep making stupid mistakes"

"Hyung...~" Taehyung pouted

"And I'm pretty sure it's all your mistake"

"It is" Hoseok approved and received a glare from Taehyung.

"It-..." Taehyung actually didn't know what to say.

Yoongi smiled, "anyway, treat him nicely and give him courage, remember that he's one of us and we can't turn our back to him, he's still half Vampire"

Yoongi always knew what to say and Taehyung always listened to him carefully. He nodded slowly with a little pout, "ok Hyung..." 

"Good, go give him the food now" he motioned him to move his ass to the kitchen and the youngest indeed listened to him.  

Taehyung left his room. Hoseok looked at Yoongi and the other at him, "ALRIGHT!" Hoseok smiled widely and put his arm around the other's shoulder, "LET'S FUCK!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and pushed him away, made the other pout, "stop being silly" he said while exiting the room.

Hoseok laughed and followed him, "kidding kidding!" he continued to laugh, made the older chuckle lowly.

**

Taehyung walked down the stairs, he felt his heart thumping while hoping that Jeongguk went back to normal. The tray between his trembling hands. Slowly he raised his hand and opened the door. He heard Jeongguk's screams and saw him slamming his body into the wall.

His eyes opened widely while gulping, "J-Jeongguk here's blood and food" he said carefully and walked closer.

Jeongguk raised his head up sharply and looked into Taehyung's eyes, "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" he shouted and Taehyung could feel that it wasn't Jeongguk. "J-Jeongguk" he mumbled, hoped that Jeongguk was still there.

"FUCK!" the younger shouted and bumped his back head into the wall behind him. "FUCK NO! BLOOD TAEHYUNG!" he demanded and Taehyung put the tray down on the ground, took the blood bag and opened it only to put in between the other's lips. 

Jeongguk drank it all in one sip and then made eye contact with the older, "more! please Tae I beg you! give me more!" his voice was pleading and bitter.

Taehyung pondered for one moment and then Yoongi's words crossed his mind, 'treat him nicely and give him courage, remember that he's one of us and we can't turn our back to him, he's still half Vampire'

He gulped and nodded, sat in front of Jeongguk and threw the empty blood bag to the tray. He stared at his hand for a short second before inserting his fangs into his pale skin. Jeongguk could only stare while breathing deeply. He sensed the blood which smelled amazing. 

Taehyung took his fangs out of his skin, "forgive me Satan" he mumbled and forwarded his hand to Jeongguk.

Jeongguk didn't waste time and opened his mouth only to wrap it around the wound, "d-don't bite!" Taehyung managed to say before he could feel his blood being sucked out. He bit his lower lip while staring at Jeongguk's profile face, his eyes were closed and his Adam's apple moved up and down with every gulp. No matter how much he hates him he can't lie about one thing- Jeongguk was handsome and damn attractive.