"Babe, can you and Jungkook step out for a minute?" Jimin whispered.

The taller boy nodded and leaned down to kiss him on the fore held before leaving the room with Jungkook.

Once outside the room, Jungkook turned to Taehyung, "Thanks for texting us that you were here, dickhead." Jungkook whispered to Taehyung, hoping the others wouldn't hear even with the door closed.

Taehyung shrugged. "Me and Jimin had some stuff to sort out before you guys came,"

"And a mouth full of dick was your way of 'sorting stuff out'?" Jungkook snorted.

Taehyung fought back his smile, lightly shoving the other with his shoulder.

Jungkook shook his head with a smile. Sighing when he felt his phone vibrate. He pulled it out to see over 20 plus unread messages and 5 missed calls all from Minho.

He wasn't sure how to go about this situation because if he took it up with HR then it would be dismissed because it involved two males rather than male and female harassment. He didn't want to go to HR anyway because he hated getting into work-related issues. Plus it wasn't that significant anyway.

Jungkook didn't hold a grudge against Minho for kissing him in the first place and figured he just needed to set the man straight. For all he knows he could have been giving the man the green light without even knowing. He just needed to talk to Minho.

Jungkook unlocked his phone and went through the messages.

MinHo: Jungkook

MinHo: I'm so sorry plz pick up the phone

MinHo: look i didnt know u werent into me

MinHo: I must have read you wrong

Jungkook nodded dispute know the other could see him.

MinHo: plz pick up

MinHo: we need to sort this out

MinHo: i would take it back if i could just plz don't tell my uncle

MinHo: its just that i got out of a serious relationship and i guess i was looking for someone in all the wrong places

MinHo: i was also trying to prove that i was over him but i shouldnt have did that with you but

MinHo: we were together for two yrs and i guess im rusty when it comes to reading signs

MinHo: I was just ready to get over him, he put me through hell and I needed a distraction

MinHo: idk why im telling you all of this but i want u to understand why i did it i guess

MinHo: it won't ever happen again I swear

MinHo: plz answer it would be better if i could just talk to you ):

Jungkook didn't bother to read the rest and just scrolled down. He felt bad for Minho, he didn't know the man just got out of a bad relationship. He would do the same thing just to get over an ex.

Jungkook: Don't worry about it. It just caught me off guard that was all. I'm sorry about your ex, I had no idea.

MinHo: Jungkook! oh thank god i was about to drive to your house! im glad you understand but i still think we should talk

Jungkook nodded and then remembered this was a texting conversating. Jungkook texted an agreement and said they'll talk about it on Monday at work before stuffing his phone back in his pocket. As if on cue, Jin opened the door to allow the two males back into the tiny room. Taehyung rushing to Jimin's bedside, keeping a large distance between Mrs. Kim and himself.