Chapter 1: Fight Club.

"Tatsuya?..Tatsuya?..TATSUYA!" Tatsuya wakes up to see mrs.Thompson, "what are you doing darling?" Tatsuya answers anxiously, "sl—sle—sleepi..ping"
Tatsuya gets his punishment by having detention
3 hours later

Tatsuya sees his friend Gwen, he asks Gwen on how she get here, but Gwen refuses to reply, Tatsuya goes on the web through his implant (They have it since birth, it's mandatory" he found a file called "Underworld.apk" Before Tatsuya downloads the game, Gwen asks for him to duplicate the file, Gwen and Tatsuya downloads the Underworld, Tatsuya accepts the challenge. Tatsuya grins and taps the play button, their worlds crumbles into nothing but a digital world, their world soon rebuilds into a crooked and post-apocalyptic version of their school
Enter the Underworld

Gwen said to Tatsuya , "try not to say this game out loud, you'll get in trouble~~" Gwen said while mocking Tatsuya, Tatsuya notices something "hey.. my hand is a little bit r..red" Tatsuya was soon approached by a message, "Welcome to the underworld, Crimson Demon" Tatsuya said "my name is Crimson Demon?" Then he looks at Gwen, Gwen laughs at her avatar, Gwen standing there..145 cm short, with a shiny skinny body, with green eyes,

then Tatsuya, his avatar is a skinny human with shiny armor, and shiny head with horns, he has a digital face, big circular eyes and a mouth, they gasped, after seeing a huge monster....a cerberus?!

Gwen looks up and points at her mammoth satellite, claiming that once she's hurt, the satellite will heal her, Tatsuya was impatient and ran towards cerberus but was amputated by the leg, Cerberus's health went up as he ate Crimson Demon's right leg, Tatsuya screams as blood sputters from his leg, "Shit! Shit! Why does this game simulate real pain!" Gwen replies while laughing "That's why it's ILLEGAL!"

Gwen runs toward cerberus but was caught off guard and was knocked down, Tatsuya realises that he can just get up and clear this monster, Tatsuya screams as his pain starts to double, his back armor shatters, his wings show up, a shiny and glowing purple wing, he looks up and realises that his finisher bar is full, he uses his finisher, he starts to fly towards cerberus at a high speed, his arm starts to glow, as he is reaching towards Cerberus, the glowing light on his arm forms a blade, Crimson Demon stretches his blade towards Cerberus and stabs it by the mouth, rescuing Gwen and killing Cerberus, the timer starts ticking, "3....2.......1..."

Tatsuya wakes up, he checks the clock and realises that what happened that felt like 30 minutes, is just 1 second in real life, he wakes up Gwen and starts to pack their bags and climb the gate to skip detention.

"Hey...Gwen, we played the Underworld for like 30 minutes, but..in reality, only 1 second passed" Gwen grins and replies "This game is illegal because it can accelerate your consciousness, and the world is a world that has the same speed as your consiousness, thus, the accelerated world is 1,800 faster than the real world, and our brain moves at the same rate as the world, also if you're wondering, Underworld's using the same code as Brain Burst, so technically Underworld is just a modern version of Brain Burst" Tatsuya gasped..."does that mean our brain just accelerated like.. 1,800 times?!"

Tatsuya walks home, ready to eat and have his lunch, but suddenly his world crumbles, reconstructing into a crooked and damned version of his apartment, he sees a 169 cm player , Tatsuya said "Is this an NPC..?? But he looks to real to be an NPC" The mysterious man charges towards Tatsuya and starts to shoot Tatsuya, while Tatsuya is trying to dodge the laser, he gets into an uncontrollable speed and starts rampaging. The mysterious man tells Tatsuya "You seriously didn't do research on your avatar color? PATHETIC!"

Tatsuya slows down and stops, "Who are you exactly?!" The mysterious man laughs "I'm surprised you didn't know me Crimson Demon, but I am Vanta Drake! Well..enough wasting time, MY FINISHER BAR IS FULL!!" Tatsuya gets ready to unleash his wings, but it's too late.."VANTA...SHOT!" Tatsuya tries to cut the menacing laser attack with his right arm but it's not enough, Tatsuya's right arm dissolves and screams in pain, Vanta Drake laughs menacingly, "I seriously thought you are a good player..but I was wrong" Vanta Drake grabs Demon's left arm and rips it out.

Tatsuya screams in anguish, his wings unleash and starts to fly, Drake tries to shoot Demon but Demon starts to control his speed, with Tatsuya's overwhelming speed, he dives on Vanta Drake, Demon shouts his final attack "SPEED KICK!" And kicks Vanta Drake, but Tatsuya fails to kill Drake, "You seriously thought speed kick is a good finisher name?" He breaks Demons legs and finishes him off.

Tatsuya wakes up in terror and realises how real the pain felt, he disconnects from the ImFi and starts regretting on downloading Underworld.