| interview |

________________

_______________

"So today we are being joined by one of the top groups who are in one of the top companies....Stray Kids, Eclipse & Itzy! Everyone welcome, the JYP NEW GENERATION!" The MC introduced and the fans all cheered.

The group all smiled and wave before performing their new intro for this big group.

"1...2...3" Chan said before they all shouted.

"New Gen! Ahnyeonghaseyo! We are JYP NEW GENERATION!" They all cheered happily.

"So, as we all know, you all have been touring worldwide. How does it feel performing as one big group?" The MC asked.

"It feels amazing. When we perform on stage beside each other, we always try to make it fun and exciting not only for the fans but for ourselves as well" Lena explained for the group.

"Yes! We have seen quite a few clips of you all performing on stage, why don't we show one?" The MC pointed to a big screen.

When the videos played on the screen the whole group burst out laughing.

On the screen was Felix doing his signature fortnite dances.

Then it showed CJ swinging her hair around like a crazy lady along with a terrified Charyeong being chased by a weird squirrel (a.k.a Han).

"Not only are you all performing together but you are all also living together, am I correct?" The MC Asked.

"Yes! So all of us are all currently living under one roof for our t.v program JYP:PROJECT ROOMATE" Chan answered earning nods from everyone.

"What is it like to live with each other? Because there's both boys and girls living all together so what's it like?"

"Terrible" Miho said bluntly making everybody laugh. Miho mean't it as a joke (sort of 😂).

"No but being honest, it's great! It's like living with a bunch of brothers and sisters. To us, we are each others second family. We all bicker like siblings and laugh with each other like friends" Yeji said and everyone awed at her answer.

"I love being your sister too Yeji-ah!" Sina cooed while pinching the cat eyed girls cheeks.

"Me too!" Hyunji also pinched the girls cheeks.

"And me too!" Lee Know said out loud and everyone made the pfft sound from their lips.

"While we're talking about the program, i've heard from a little birdie that a few of you have gotten really close. For example, the two love birds by the back?"

Dana got all shy in a the matter of 2 seconds and Chan scratched the back of his neck. The whole group began to coo and whoo.

"Well, yes it has been to declared that we are now dating" Chan said with a smirk on his face.

"And I'm proud to say, that i am Choi Dana's boyfriend" Chan cheekily smiled as he kissed Dana right there.

Dana squealed while everyone else cheered.

As Chan pulled away, Dana immediately hid her face and started whacking his chest furiously.

"You! Little! Flirt!" She said between her gritted teeth.

"Oh? Dana your ears are becoming quite red there haha it's okay"

Dana could feel her whole body burning.

"Here's a important question that all your fans are asking. After the program ends, will you all continue to live together? Or will you all go back to your original dorms?"

The whole group went quiet. None of them had really thought about it. After the few months they had all lived together, they had completely forgotten about what might happen after the program.

Since no one was talking, one member spoke.

"I would want us all to stay together" CJ said. Everyones attention turned to her.

"Ever since the program started, i've been so happy. It feels like i'm never alone and that someone will always be there foe me. So i would love it if after the show ends, our managers would allow us all to stay together" CJ finished off and Dana held her hand knowing the meaning behind CJ's words.

But that's a story for another chapter.

"That's all we have for today, i'm sure you all have a busy schedule. But thank you for answering all our questions"

"Ahnyeong! (Bye!)"