| moving.in|

It was the next day and we had finished packing all our things. We all got up early and got ready for the day.

The camera men were standing in the corners of the room and following us all around.

I was looking at myself in the mirror to see if my outfit was nice, I was staring at myself until I turned around and faces the camera man.

"Do I look nice?" I asked and the camera man nodded the camera.
"Are you sure?" I asked once again getting the same replay.

"Kapsahamnida!" I thanked him as I walked out of the room with him following behind.

I walked into the living where all our luggage was. While I was walking in I saw CJ sitting on the couch with her ear buds in, listening to music, reading that online book she was probably reading.

"And here! I find a wild CJ listening to music and reading her online book! Let's find out what she's reading!!" I said as I went and sat next to her.

She laughed at me and took out her left ear bud and put it in my ear.

"Nice! Your listening to NCT U Boss!" I said and she nodded.

"So what are you reading?" She showed me the title to the book.

"The White Fox? What's it about?" I asked and she just shrugged.

"I just started reading it, all I know is that the main character Celeste has been taken in by a kind family" she explained and nodded.

I leaned onto CJs shoulder and laid there until everyone had finally come out and we were all ready to go.

Our manager rushed us into the van and drive us all the way to our new residence.

When we got there, we all gasped.

"The house is so pretty!" Miho exclaimed.

"Its so big!" Hyun Jin also said.

"Hurry! Let's go!" Sina said pulling everyone in.

We said goodbye as our manager left in the van leaving us to carry out luggage inside

We quickly ran to the door, carrying our luggage up the stairs. As we arrived at the doors, I watched as CJ and Miho started waving at the camera that was placed by the front door.