| watching.our.show |

After I put on my pajamas, I went back downstairs and into the sitting room

I sat down on the couch and I turned on the tv, clicking through the channels to find something to watch.

As I was going through the channels, i stopped and my eyes widened. I looked at my phone to check the time then I looked at the screen.

"GUYS OUR TV SHOWS ON!!!" I screamed and the sounds of feet pounding through the halls echoed.

Soon everyone was huddled around the tv show. It was the episode where Got7 came and hung out with us.

We sat there and laughed at each funny moment there was. We watched as Han fell over on the screen and we all laughed at the memory.

"I didnt even see it!!" Han pouted and Miho just pat his back.

Soon the part I didnt want to watch had arrived. The part where I kiss Bang Chan on the cheek.

"Uhhh I think I need to pee" I said trying to get out of my seat but Sina and Hyun Ji pulled me back down.

"Nope! Your not going anywhere!"

I sighed and watched the screen as I packed Bang Chan on the cheek.

Everyone squealed and oohed, nudging Chan and I. I simply just buried my head Into a pillow.

"Oh! Why dont we read some of the comments from that episode!" Seungmin suggested and everyone agreed so we grabbed an iPad and searched up the episode.

We scrolled through the comments and read some out.

"Omo Chan and Dana should just date already! 402 likes!!" Sina squealed while showing me the iPad.

"Shut up! Just continue reading!" I moaned

We read through some more. Most of them were just fans fan girling over some of us. Other were fans saying how much they support us and love us. The rest of them....well....

"Theres so many comments about Chan Hyung and Dana Noona!" Jeongin exclaimed.

"Yah! Maknae! Just skip those" Chan said.

○●○●○

After reading some comments we decided to make some dinner since the boys said that they hadn't eaten and neither had we.

It was Lee Know, Changbin, Hyunjin, Lena Miho and I in charge of cooking dinner.

We looked through our cupboards and our fridelge and we decided to make some kimchi fried rice and rolled egg omelet.

Lena, Miho and I were making the kimchi fried rice.

"How the heck do we not have any meat but we have tofu?" Miho asked. We had searched for meat or even spam but we didnt have any so we had to use tofu for our kimchi fried rice.

"I dont know, I swear we had bought some" Lena questioned.

"Maybe one of the boys ate some" I suggested.

●○●○●

We had been cooking for while and during the time, we kept hearing the boys laughing to themselves and we kept hearing things dropping.

I heard them laughing again so I decided to turn around.

"What did you do to the omelet!!" I exclaimed.

It was burnt. Hyunjin and Lee know were trying to scrape off the burnt bits while Changbin was still cooking.

They jumped shocked at my loud voice.

"Its burnt!!" I exclaimed again before running up to them.

"They just turned out like that! Were not the best cooks" Hyunjin admitted.

"Why didnt you tell us! We would at least given you Miho to help! Shes not the best cook but shes a lot better than you three by the looks of it" Lena had said whe she turned around to see the mess that the boys called food.

Miho looked at Lena with a confused look.

"I'm not sure if I'm supposed to feel happy or angry" she said.

"Miho help them at least make 1 good omelet while Lena and I finish off the Kimchi fried rice" I told her and she nodded walking up to changbin and helping him out

□●□●□

"Dinner is served" Miho said and we all dug in.

"Oi! Who made the omelets? Its burnt" Han asked before laughing his head off.

"Probably Changbin, Lee Know and Hyunjin, they cant cook" Bang Chan laughed before continuing to eat.

"Yeah! No one told us that they couldn't cook!" I complained.

"While at least the kimchi fried rice taste nice!" Bang Chan replied and I nodded.

"Yes! Made by yours truly" Miho said before Lena, Miho and I all made funny poses.

"Omg.....I live with these people..." CJ sighed before stuffing rice in her mouth and shaking her head.

"Oh come on CJ! You know you love your Unnies" I said in a cute voice which made her groan painfully.

"No I really dont" she said in a sarcastic voice.

"Aish.....evil maknae" we all laughed.

Bang Chan P.O.V

"Oh come on CJ! You know you love your Unnies" Dana said in a cute voice.

That was so cute, imagine if she acted like that to me I thought before snapping out of it and continuing to eat.

Dont think like that Bang Chan, it's only been a few months this since you debuted... I didnt realise that I had stopped eating and started staring u till Dana interrupted my thoughts.

"Chan are you okay? You seem out of it" she said in a worried voice.

"Oh! I'm okay! Just um....just thinking about a song I'm making" I lied and she just gave me her adorable smile.

"Okay! Mind if I listen to it when your done?" She asked in a bright tone.

"Yeah! I'll um tell you when I'm finished" she gave me a even brighter smile before going back to eating her food.

Dammit....what am I going to do?!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Author note:

Sorry I haven't written In a while.
Where I am it's the last week of school and its been really busy since it's my last year before I go into high school

😓 I'm not ready for high school

Once the holidays come which is very soon for me I'll make sure to post more often ♡♡♡

- PEACHUtea♡