| love.song |

We all arrived at work and went up to JYP's studio

We all arrived at work and went up to JYP's studio. Today we were all going to begin recording since JYP wanted us to finish these songs as quick as we can.

"I will be doing song by song, while I am recording the rest of you will be learning the dances to the songs" Jyp said and we all nodded.

"First up, we'll do the ones which will be easier to record" He stated.

"Dana and Chan you two will be singing first, you learnt all songs correct?" He asked us and we both nodded.

Everyone slowly left the room, Sina not forgetting to turn around and give me a wink, Han also imitating her action.

"You two, before we start, is there anything you need to tell me" He looked at us with a knowing look. We both awkwardly shuffled in ours seats.

I didn't say a word, I was too nervous.

Did he figure it out? No one told him right?

Feeling a warm hand wrap around mine made me calm down and I looked over at Chan who gave me a reassuring smile.

We did not even notice Jyp's fatherly like smile.

"Jyp sunbaenim, Dana and I have....we have officially begun dating and we would like to ask for your permission" Chan stated and Jyp did nothing but smile.

"I give you permission, both your managers had called us about your talk at breakfast" Jyp laughed and I swear I could've died of relief right there.

"Thank you" Chan said and Jyp patted his shoulder.

"Now your song, this song was specifically made for you two" Jyp said as he rolled his chair over to the computer.

"It is called ' My One and Only Light ' It is about a girl and a boy who had fallen in love each other and been each others only light in their time of darkness" Jyp explained and for some reason this related so much to us.

We both nodded and soon I was standing in the Recording booth, my water and lyrics in front of me.

"Olay Dana, you ready?" Jyp asked through the mic and I nodded giving a thumbs up with a bright smile.

The tune played through my headphones and I cleared my throat and began to sing as my part came.

(Note: I wrote this song myself so it will be bad sorry 😂)

" Oooh you were the light in my dark
You were my very last spark
I pushed and you pulled, not giving a second thought
And when you whispered in my ear , I broke down in your arms.

You whispered the words I always wished to hear
And I couldn't have felt more safe in the arms...
Of my one and only light"

(Note: thats all I'm writing for her 😂 this is too hard)

We had gone over this part so many times. Even over just two words. I had been scolded for opening my mouth to wide and Jyp reminded me of the 'half air half sound' technique.

And finally after so many hours of recording and repeating, I was finished.

It was Chan's turn

(Note : Terrible lyrics part 2)

" When I saw those stains on your full cheeks and your glowing eyes filled with tears
I refused to let your light burn out,
I refused to let the girl I once saw disappear.

Your sadness faded my love
And your beautiful warmth returned
I will not give up...
On my one and only light"

( Note : phew no more for this chapter)

Chan also recorded for a long time and when he was finished he came and sat with me.

"You two did very well, I could hear and even feel the love in your voices" Jyp complimented us and we thanked him

"You guys are free to go, bring in Hyunjin, Yeji, Lee Know, Hyunji and Felix" Jyp instructed.

The two walked out and as soon as the door closed, Dana jumped into Chan's arms and Chan wrapped his arms around her waist.

"He let us date! He actually let us date!" Dana squealed with so much happiness.

"Calm down baby girl, I already knew he would let us date" Chan said with a smug smirk which made Dana give him a 'really' look.

"Whatever you say lover boy, come on we have to get the others" Dana rolled her eyes at the boys smugness.

She grabbed his hand and dragged his love sick self to the practice room.

When they entered everyone paused and looked at the two with keen eyes.

They knew what they wanted to hear.

"GUESS WHOSE OFFICIALLY ALLOWED TO DATE!!" Chan yelled as he lifted their two hands that were laced in the others.

Everyone whooped and clapped, even the dance instructor and the dancers.

"Woohoo! Go Chan Hyung!"
"That's my baby Dana!"
"You still love me right Dana?"

"HAN!"

"SORRY!!"

××××××××

Sorry for the short chapter. I've been swamped with school work.

Im failing science 😓😓

But i'll still make sure to keep you guys updated.

See you next time!

-PEACHUtea♡