| morning.blush |

I woke up the next morning to see that it still looked dark. I checked the time on my clock that was next to my bed.

4:25 am

Aisssshhh, why the hell did I wake up this early!! I decided to just get up and get a glass of milk since I was already up. I Slowly walked to the door and carefully closed it so I wouldn't wake up CJ. I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. I turned on the light and went to the fridge. I opened the fridge and grabbed out the milk, when I closed the Fridge I saw Bang Chan standing right in front of me which gave me a fright.

"OH MY GOSH!! Chan you nearly gave me a heart attack!" I whisper shouted to him.

He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sorry, didn't mean to, what are you doing up this early?" He asked as I took out two cups for him and I.

"I don't know really, I just woke up so I decided to get some milk" I explained and he just nodded.

I tipped the milk into the two glasses and handed him one. "Here" I said and he took it, "thanks" he said and I just nodded.

I sipped my milk and wiped my face of any milk moustache. looking up to Chan, I giggled at the look of him have a milk moustache going across his lips.

"What? Whats so funny?" he said smiling while looking at me.

"nothing...nothing its just.." I tried to explain but I kept laughing so I just grabbed a paper towels and stepped closer to Bang Chan. I carefully wiped the milk off of his lips, I could feel him staring down at me so I just focused on his lips which was not a good thing either.

When I was done, I lowered my hands from his face and finally made eye contact with him. He was still staring at me, in his eyes was something I couldn't make out.

I went to move but what I hadn't realised was that I was now leaned up against the countertop and Bang Chan has both his arms on either side of my body, keeping me from moving.

When I had realised that, I awkwardly laughed and looked at Bang Chan.

"Oppa, could you please move your arms?" I asked in a quiet and shy voice. Because I spoke so quietly, Bang Chan moved even closer to my face.

"Pardon? I couldn't hear you" he was still looking straight into my eyes.

"I uh...I need to move please?" I said and he casually put his arms back in his pockets and moves back.

I quickly grabbed both our empty cups and put them in the sink. While I was washing them, I could feel him looking at me and I tried so hard to ignore it but let's just say it didn't work.

When I finished, I left them in a sink and turned back to Chan. I took my phone out of my pocket and went to go put my earphones in.

"Is that your phone?" Chan asked.

"Yes, that's why I have it" I stated and before I could say anything else, he took it off me and started to go through my phone.

"Chan what are you doing? Give it back" I said trying to grab it but he just turned around and walked off, making me chase after him.

"aaaannnnd done!!" He exclaimed.

"Done what?"

"I have your phone number now" he said looking pleased with himself. I laugh and just rolled my eyes.

"You know if you wanted my number, you could have just asked" I snatched my phone back and sat down on the couch.

"Are you saying that I'm cute enough that you'd allow me to have your number?" He said hopefully, sitting down next to me.

"Maybe, but I'm saying that were now close friends and you deserve to have my number" I explained and yawned deluxe to the little amount of sleep I had.

I started to feel really sleepy and drowsy.

Soon my eyes were closed and I was drifting into the land of sleep.

Bang Chan P.O.V

Dana had fallen asleep.

Her body was drifting back and forward before falling into my shoulder.

I watched her sleeping figure, admiring how innocent and peaceful she looked while sleeping.

Because I didn't want to wake the sleeping angel and also because I was tired, I played myself down on the couch, placing Dana between my legs.

I gently laid her down on my chest and I made sure that her body wasn't in an uncomfortable position before I fell asleep.

I don't know why but having Dana in my arms while I sleep just felt right.

○●○●○●○●○

Author Note:

I'm back!! Yay!!

This was quite short but I hope you don't mind.

But I finally got my phone fixed and I Can continue with my story.

- PEACHUtea