chapter seventeen.

"Hey Mina. You want meet up?"

Mina looks up, quickly covers her cold face turns into a sweet smile, "yeah."

"So, what's wrong?" Jihyo softly asks, smiling at Mina.

She knows Mina wants to meet her as she wants to say something important. Mina inhale and exhale deeply as Jihyo just calmly waiting.

"Just─ Make sure yourself have an answer and reaction, okay? This is quiet important to me." Mina says quietly.

"Reaction?" Jihyo frowns with a smile, disbelief of her words.

"Is this a prank?" Jihyo let out a small laugh before looking around.

"I'm not doing any pranks, okay? Listen to me." Mina seriously say.

Jihyo look at Mina's face suddenly turns emotionless, the face that she doesn't often sees. Jihyo gulps nervously as she never see Mina in that action.

"So.. My family told me yesterday," Mina slowly say, staring Jihyo. "That, I'm going back to my hometown since they're done with their works here."

Jihyo was processing on what Mina saying. Mina stare at Jihyo as she stares her. Jihyo's mouth suddenly open wide. She hold Mina's both hand tight.

"You're kidding, right?"

"I wish I was." Mina fake a smile, taking back her hand. "I need your help, Jihyo."

"Help?"

Mina noddded, "you know that I'm dating, your stupid brother, right?"

Jihyo's sad face suddenly turns into teasing smile, "of course~"

Mina just smile seeing Jihyo behaving like that. This is the right time for her to tell Jihyo the real her. She shouldn't act like this but love wins her heart.

"Please don't tell Jimin that I'm leaving Korea to go back to my hometown." Mina says.

Jihyo becomes quiet. Mina can be such a bitch sometimes but now Mina is behaving so different in front her.

"Why?" Jihyo asks quietly.

Mina smile sadly, "you know. I doesn't want him to waste his money just to come to Japan to see me. I know he deserves a better life, without me. Now, I'm sounding like that one girl who used him just for fun," Mina chuckles, hiding her tears that almost falling.

"Mina, he deserves you. I can see how much he changed in two months since you came in his life. He never when out in the midnight from now, he often softly spoke to me now. And that's how you say you just used him for fun?" Jihyo holds her hand, calming her down.

"Jihyo," Mina's voice cracks.

"I'm not the girl that you think I am." Mina looks up at Jihyo, showing her diamond tears that pounding on her eyes.

Jihyo was taken aback by that look. Mina looks so fragile in that looks to be honest. Mina rarely cry so she was shock seeing Mina like that.

"I was that Ella, in Japan." Mina blink her eyes, finally tears running out from her eyes.

Jihyo couldn't say anything. Just by seeing Mina in that situation making her sad. Mina seems didn't want to left but she had too.

"I know you not." Jihyo finally spoke, smiling at Mina.

Mina shook her head, wiping her tears away, "I am. The truth is all behind your boyfriend and I'm allowing you to know because you make me feel special."