chapter ten.

"Stop bringing me everywhere with you!"

Mina shouts and pull back her wrist that he had be holding for a long.

"Hugging me as if I was yours. I need to go lunch!" She nagged with a glares at him.

"You know who's she." He says, no emotions.

"Really? I knew her? No wonder she seems familiar to ugly girls." She shrugged.

"I'm going to Jihyo. She already called me many times." She informed and walk away, answering Jihyo's call.

"Yeah─ I'm on my way. Don't worry, I'm safe─ This is school! Not your house─ Nah, I'm just joking. Bye."

"But, she's with Daniel!" Jimin shouts, hoping she would turn around when she stop to answer to Jihyo's messages.

Since she arwnt moving, he take a chances and jogs to her while taking a peek on her phone. She notice his appearance, but, she didn't move.

"She just called me." She softly answers, knowing what he's going to say next.

"She just needed you because she's shy with Daniel alone." He's still trying to stop her from going to the cafeteria.

Mina closed her phone and keep it in her pocket, "what's wrong with you suddenly?" She smile while frowning.

"I just want to have a lunch, but with you." He shrug.

She scoffs, "I can't. See you around."

With that she starts to walk away. He sounds so desperate to have a lunch with her. Did he mention he want to do a proper confess? Nope.

──

"Hey, sorry. I'm late." Mina say as soon as she sat down.

"There you are, Mina! We missed you!" Jeongyeon cheers as she sees Mina came.

Mina smiles, "I miss you too, unnie."

"What took you long, Mina? Did the class make problems again?"

"No, I just, kinda lost because I had no friends inside the class so, yeah." Mina laugh awkwardly.

Tzuyu offers Mina her other sandwiches, "want some?"

"Nah, I'm not hungry." Mina smile at Tzuyu and plays her phone.

"Are you sure, Mina? What if you get sick? Eat a little." Nayeon did a small aegyo at Mina.

"Tzuyu-ah, mind follow me to the toilet so, I can puke?"

Tzuyu laughed together with Jeongyeon while Nayeon is getting confused.

"Eh, why? Are you not feeling well?" Nayeon ask, feeling concerns.

"Aish, Nayeon, you stupid. Mina is obviously joking about your aegyo. She still have Tzuyu's vibes." Jeongyeon smack Nayeon while laughing out loud.

"Ouch, don't smack when you laugh, you idiot. I'm older than you!" Nayeon smack her back.

"I sometimes tired of handling this unnies alone." Tzuyu whispers at Mina.

Mina giggles, "where's Jihyo?"

Tzuyu looks around as she spot Jihyo not far away. Jihyo were sitting with Daniel on his friend's table.

"She must be felt uncomfortable," Mina mumbles while staring at Daniel's friends and Daniel then back to Tzuyu.

"But, don't worry. I will kill him after school." Mina joked.

Tzuyu chuckles, "anyways, Mina unnie. I've been thinking to ask this since you're here actually,"

"Hm? What is it?" Mina raised her eyebrows.

"How's your friends at Japan treats you?" Tzuyu asks.

Mina stare at Tzuyu before answering, "why with that sudden question?" Mina laugh awkwardly.

"Nothing, I'm just curious, unnie. You somehow can look so done yet you can look so kind with us."

"They're my best friends. Of course you know how best friend treats their one." Mina says, staring Tzuyu.

Tzuyu nodded, "in some rude jokes?"

"You knew it." Mina shrugged.

Tzuyu stare at how Mina tries to go away from the questions. Well, at least she knew that Mina is just being temporarily kind in front them to not hurt their feelings with the words she learn by her best friends.

"It's okay, unnie. I'm sure you'll have a great year this year with us. Plus, I'm not telling anyone about it." Tzuyu holds her hand and show her kindest smile.

Mina just fake a smile, "thanks, Tzu."

──

"You asshole, why you make Jihyo sit with your friends?" Mina pushed him a little.

"What? You see that?" Daniel turns at her.

Mina scoffs and mimicked him, "oh you see that? Of course, stupid! I have two eyes unlike you! You can clearly see that she's uncomfortable with your idiot friends."

Daniel laugh nervously as he gets closer to Mina. Mina just glare at him, being so ready to kill him.

"You're close to his brother, aren't you~?"

"So, what?" She seriously asks.

"Please don't tell him~ I promise, I will do everything she want after this!" Daniel let out a pinky promise.

"And, you better do that sooner, you know."

Jimin suddenly takes his pinky promise with his as his right hand on Mina's shoulder. He can be anywhere Mina be. No matter around her friends or not. Just for now, he wants to stay close to her.

"O-Oh, Jimin!" Daniel laugh nervously. "It's a honor to see you again."

"I know right? Where's Jihyo?"

"S-She goes to the restroom so, I waited for her here then Mina come─"

"Yeah?" Jimin raised his eyebrows at Daniel.

"Yeah." Daniel stop his words when he sees Jimin's serious face yet again. He turn at Mina asking for helps.

Mina roll her eyes. She grab Jimin's arms away from Daniel, "thanked me later."

"Just go back to your class. Stop finding me around, will you?" She sigh loudly.

"How do you know I was finding you?" He smirked at her.

She laugh sarcastically, "whatever, Jimin. If you don't want to go, I will go."

She says after she feels annoyed of him. Before she can walk far away from him, he pull her to comeback closer to him, and he hugged her tight in the chest.
(a/n; back to my arms, jimin says🥺)

"I make the rules. If I'm not going, you're not going too so, we're going to detention together."

──♡
a/n; i'm uwu-ing right now so, i hope you're uwu-ing too 🥺 jimin being extra clingy today, what's wrong with him, hm 🤭