chapter eleven.

"Are you crazy, Park Jimin?"

"Yeah. Crazy of you." He stare at the frowning at Mina.

She accidentally let out an soft speechless cough, "you're must be sick. How can you try to make me look like a bad girl?"

"Because you're my bad girl." He pull her wrist, with a little smile.

He must be insane, right now. She sigh at herself.

He softly smile at her. Yep, a smile, not a smirk. She push him away, "listen, Jimin. Get well soon and, I need to go." She sarcastically say.

"I love you!" He shouts.

"I love me too!"

──

"He, loves you?? Wow, Mina. You did that!"

Daniel laugh out loud seeing Mina's face aren't getting the fun. So, he get back to his place and sit properly.

"Okay, but at least he doesn't talk the flirty things to you again?" He shrugged.

"You know what? I much prefer he talks flirty things than nonsense things! All he did now is just be around me and talk sweet stuff. Can you see I'm disgusted?" She hardly explain, feeling annoyed at Jimin when she talk about him.

"Sweet stuff? That's rare. Why don't you just accept him, huh?" She smirk.

Dush.

There.

She throw him a punch on the cheek with no expression. Daniel turns at Mina while holding his cheek.

"Dare yourself to let that shit out again."

"Okay, I'm sorry." He awkwardly coughed. He looks around trying to find away to went out from her house.

He just come there since she call him to be there to talk something with her but, he's being nonsense too making her annoyed.

Mina roll her eyes, "You know what, you can throw yourself away. You're not even helping." She stood up, going to make herself a foods.

Daniel take multiple glances before leaving Mina alone at home since their parents are out station for some works.

"I think she will be okay later."

"Damn, why with your cheek? Red much." Jimin frown when he sees Daniel's cheeks.

Daniel look away while holding his cheek, "I said the wrong words to her and get punched. I'm pretty sure you doesn't want to be in the same situation, right?"

"Obviously." Both of them laugh together.

"Anyways, just telling you, I really putting high hopes for you to took care for her a night. Their family are gone for weeks so─"

Jimin shut him down with his fingers, "I take a good care of what's mine."

"That's cheesy. Okay, I'm going now."

"And take the good-est care of my sister." Jimin warned with 'kind' smile.

"It's my property." Daniel bump his hand with Jimin before walk away.

Daniel is sort like offering Mina to kill him, doesn't he? He changed his place with Jimin to took care of Mina. Well, he had a girlfriend now so, he have the rights to pick.. Right??

"Why are you back in─ Wait, how do you get in?!" She quickly shouts when she sees Jimin on her couch, sitting comfortably.

"Why? I can't come?"

"It's obvious you can't?! Where's Daniel?"

"I thought you throw him away?" He tilt his head when he turns at her.

"Ugh, I rather sit home alone than sitting with you." She whined and go back at the kitchen to eat the foods she make for herself.

"Wait, I smell your delicious foods," He stood up and goes to the kitchen where she is.

"Damn, your house is so neat." He says while staring her plate.

"Don't," She softly smack his hand when he touch her plate.

"It's my dinner."

"But, you have me?"

"What do you mean?" She frowns.

"For dinner." He winked at her.

She throw him a balls of tissues, "stop being a pervert."

"But, you like it." He take a sit in front her, wanting to stare how she play her phone while eating foods.

She's so elegant. He thought.

"How much I want to take away your phone." He mumbles while resting his head on his palms, busy staring her.

She slowly turn her glare at Jimin. He softly smile at her when she look at him. She roll her eyes before closing her phone, put it in her pocket.

"You know that you can just play your phone than staring me, eating dinner." She says when she uncomfortable by the stare.

"I can't," He says. "You're breathtaking."

"Then, die?" She shook her head slowly while shrugging.

He laugh, softly walking behind her who's just eating by watching the tv from far.

"Can I have some?" He suddenly comes beside closer to her cheek.

Is he taking a step to control me? Tsk.

"No. Now, go away." She tries push him away but he hold her wrist with a smirk.

"Nice moves but I can expect them already, though." He whisper to her ear gently.

"Listen, Jimin. You should at least be thankful I didn't go straightforward to you like I did to Daniel." She glare at him.

He gets closer to her, "straightforward? I would love to see that side of yours, babe."

She roll her eyes. She turn her face back in front but being turn by Jimin back around by the chin.

"I really want to have a taste of your foods, again," He says lowly.

"But, in a different way." He mumbles, pulling her closer and kissed her at the lips as he knows it can control her anytime he did it.

Bro, he just taste my mouth. Mina froze when he pulled away with a smirk, feeling satisfied of her being controlled.

"Yeah, that's better." He wipes her lips softly. He glanced at her eyes who's watching his hand, gently moving on her lips.

She just stared at the lips where he touched and legit kissed, earlier. He smirks and walks away, feeling the victory.

She pull his wrist, bringing back him to the place where he kissed her, "You know you can't leave me here when you just taste me, Park Jimin."

──♡
a/n; woah, it's getting wild 🤩