chapter fourteen.

"Yah, Jihyo."

Jimin suddenly comes with Daniel beside them who's flirting each other. Mina and Jihyo turns with a frown as Mina glanced at Jihyo who's will leave everytime Daniel comes.

"Ehh~" Jihyo sounded when she sees Daniel with her brother.

"What do you what?" Mina frown at the both as Jihyo stood up.

"I want Jihyo?" Daniel frown back.

Mina smile sarcastically, "she's almost with you everyday! So, today, she's mine."

Mina says, holding Jihyo onto hers. She shows Jimin and Daniel her satisfied face as she knows Jimin want her to be inside his arms.

"Daniel literally searched me around just for Jihyo." Jimin quietly say, staring the touchy Mina who's trying to make him jealous.

Mina shook her head with a little cute pouts at Jimin as Daniel turns at Jimin with a small smile. He's trying to stop himself from laughing as he knew Mina is flirting with him.

"I always being left alone when Daniel take Jihyo." Mina pouts again, turning at Jihyo who's laughing silently at Mina's clingy action.

"Uh, sorry Daniel. I think today I will be with Mi─" Just right before Jihyo could end her words, Jimin smile at Jihyo before pulling Mina away.

"Sorry Jihyo, but, she have class with me. So, I'll go with her now." Jimin inform as he quickly pull Mina away.

"Eh? But, class starts in one hour?!" Jihyo shouts, staring them who's slowly getting away.

"They can have their moments when we have ours." Daniel turns at Jihyo.

Jihyo frowns, "oppa, you crazy? What if Jimin oppa did something bad to Mina?"

"Jihyo, Mina knows how to took care of herself, don't worry, okay? Let's go."

──

Mina giggles at how Jimin being all jealous over Jihyo. When he turns around, facing the giggly Mina, he cooled down of her sight.

"What?" She smile teasingly at him as he was about to say something.

He sighed, pulling her the wrist and hugged her tight when she giggled louder.

"You're so funny." She sounded, in his hug.

"I hate you,"

"Yet, love you." He quickly added.

Mina giggles before pulling away, "you're being dramatic. Jealous over your little sister~?"

"Yeah, because you never treat me like that." He seriously say.

She leans closer to him when she laughed. She tried to get in his height as she try to hug him by the neck. By being the impatient Jimin, he helped her by carried her by the waist.

"Eh!" She shouts, being all giggly.

"You're so cute." He suddenly say, kissed her in the cheek, the forehead, and the lips.

As he's carrying her, she stops him with all the kisses while laughing. She just can't stop laughing, he's being extra clingy day by days. (a/n; idk if i'm cringing or uwuing)

"Stop~ This is school."

He gently put her down as she tries to fix herself in front him. Busying herself. Well, at least he made her laugh out loud.

"I love you. You never answer me back like that again." He turn her around, who's looking a little bit innocent when she's done fixing.

"You'll became extra dramatic." She fake a pouts.

"Just answer it." He frowns.

She shook her head while giggling, "nope! I'm going away."

While she's running away, she bumped into his friend, Taehyung. That she rarely met.

"Oh─ I'm so sorry." Mina bowed at him.

Taehyung was about to answer but he stopped, "it's oka─ wait, are you, Mina?"

"M-Mina? O-Oh, yeah that's me." Mina quickly cover with her cute awkward smile.

Taehyung laugh, "I think we've met before?"

"Um, we do?" Mina slowly thinks.

"Yah, I'm the one helped you on your first day, remember?" Taehyung say, holding Mina's wrist.

"O-Oh~! Yeah! Sorry, I forgot." Mina awkwardly says, glancing at the wrist that he hold. He let go of her hand with a smile.

"It's okay, though. I have to go so, see you around?" Taehyung offers his hand as Mina quickly take it with her warm smile.

"Yeah, see you around."

"Why with that touchy action?" Jimin suddenly whisper beside her making her jump of his sight.

"Yah, Jimin! Stop it!" She whined with a frown.

"He's just a new friend."

"New friends? He's my close friend, though." Jimin say, staring Mina in the eyes.

He's back at it again. She sigh silently.

Mina roll her eyes, "okay? Then, how should I react? I forgot who he is so, what's wrong?"

She frown while looking at Jimin who's staring her with no answer. Jimin clear his throat before continues taking her back to his place that he often stays.

"Do you find him attractive?" He suddenly asks.

Mina just hummed. Jimin turns at her, "give me a proper answer, please?"

She sighed of him being insecure, "not that all, okay? I have my own boyfriend, why would I thinks of another guy? Grow up, Jimin."

Jimin just stare at her being mad. Well, it's true what she said. He's now all grown up man and he's the one should be more confident in everything.

"Sorry," He answers quietly.

"I just doesn't want to lose you."

"Just keep this in your mind, okay?" She softly turns at him, with a small little smile.

"I'm not going anywhere as I'm always yours."

──♡
a/n; don't worry, i'm cringing at this worst writing too 🥳