chapter sixteen.

Few months later..

"Mina, what happened to your legs? Why are you limping?"

Jimin quickly walks at Mina who's walking with just arrived right after he and Jihyo arrived.

"Nothing bad happened. Don't worry." She shows him her small smile.

Jimin frowns, "nothing bad? But, you're limping and barely can walk." He say in that protective tone.

Before Mina could answer, Jihyo came beside Mina, "is this Ella's mess?" Jihyo whisper at her.

Mina quickly shot her stare at Jihyo, widen her eyes, not wants Jimin to know what exactly happens. Jihyo pouts at Mina's moves.

"Yah, what are you both talking about?" Jimin finally says.

Jihyo laugh and shook her head, "nothing, oppa! Me and Mina will go now."

"Jihyo, she's not in a great condition."

"But, I still can study." Mina looks up at Jimin.

Jimin turns his eyes at Mina. He's giving her hint to stop being stubborn but she's still keep going.

"I say, you're not going to class." He says, staring Mina intensely.

"Why not? It's just limping, okay?"

"Nah." He whined softly.

Before she could answer him back, Jimin carried her in a bridal style making her almost scream as Jihyo laughed of that sudden move.

"Yah, Jimin─"

"Jihyo, you better help me on telling this happened to her teacher, okay?"

──

"You don't have to do this all." Mina quietly breaks the silence after she get her leg bandage.

Jimin turns at her. He wants to stay mad but he can't. Everytime he sees her face, could make him smile with no matter what happened.

He sigh, "Mina, you heard it, right? It's not just a normal limping. I saw how your leg were badly bleeding under those pants,"

"Tell me, love. What exactly happened?" He holds her hand, gently caressing it.

She shyly smile of his sudden nickname and touch, "it's nothing, Jimin."

"Mina ya." He repeats.

Oh, please don't. Your voice is too good for my name. She sigh silently.

She roll her eyes, "Ella and her friends─"

Without warning, Jimin suddenly stood up. Mina laugh, quickly holds into his arms, stops him from walking away.

"Where are you going?"

"Killing Ella."

She laugh as she shook her head, pulling him closer, "it's not a big deal, Jimin. I haven't finish my words, yet."

"You didn't finish I can already know what you gonna say. She did this all, doesn't she?" He seriously says, staring at the hand that she's hold tight to stops him.

"Well, yeah but it's okay, Jimin." Mina softly calm him down.

She doesn't want Jimin to do anything but let herself do the real revenge at Ella. Mina smile when Jimin finally sat down, lean closer to her. She looks straight at the wall when he starts playing with her hair.

"She make you became like this, how can you calm down?" He whispered, softly caressing her head.

She smirks, "don't worry~ She will regret soon."

Jimin raised her eyebrows. Noticing her smirks, he laugh silently. He peck on her cheek, "cutie."

"You don't need go to school tomorrow, Mina ya." He say, giving her cup of drink.

Mina gulps her drink silently before answering him, "why not?" She pouts.

He mess her hair up, "you barely can walk."

"Doesn't mean I couldn't study?" She shows him her puppy eyes. He quickly looks away while shook his head.

"You need to walk to go to another class. Jihyo now often aren't with you. I'm worried you're gonna get hurt even more." He explains.

"You're cute." She let out her gummy smile while pinching his cheek.

"You're cuter."

──

"Just stop it, Ella. What the fuck is going on with you? You're the one who's asking for break up and now you're coming back at me, sounds too disgusting."

Jimin pushed her away. He meet her up when he decided to go to cafeteria, to buy Mina some foods. Ella scoffs of Jimin's words.

"You're funny, Jimin. I'm shock how you picked that Mina girl. She's so weak."

"She's not weak if you aren't the principle's daughter." He say, no emotional printed on his face.

Ella smirks, getting closer to him, "come on, Jimin. I know you still love me."

"No. I love someone else and I'm glad I did. You can just go fuck off and get away from my face," He turns around.

But, then he stops walking, looking back at her, "plus, I've noticed that you've become more uglier than before."

"Jimin, I'm giving you last chance! Get back with me or I'll make you regret!" She shouts.

"I'm not getting back with you. I'm not scared of you." He shouts back at her when he already walk far away.

Ella smirks, "who's he challenging me, huh? I'll make sure, you both suffering."

──♡
a/n; this book seems close to the end. mina has been a little bit soft with jimin now 🥳