Chapter 10 - Together

After they had put Richie's stuff back into the house and Eddie had kicked Myra out They sat down on the sofa together.

Richie kissed him passionately. He pulled him onto his lap. Eddie returned the kiss letting his hands get tangled in the other's hair.

As they parted Richie put their foreheads together. "I love you so much. Thank you." He was smiling being extremely happy. "I can't stop touching and kissing you."

"Then don't." Eddie kissed him again. After they had kissed for a while the other bit his bottom lip asking for entry which he gladly gave him. He opened his mouth slightly feeling the other's tongue slip in. As their kisses became steamier he grabbed the other's glasses and sat them down on the coffee table.

Richie only ever parted from him when he needed some air. The other made him crazy but the good kind of crazy. The Trashmouth kissed the corner of his love's lips making his way over his cheeks to his neck. Though he stopped for a minute just looking at him.

"Nervous?" Eddie grinned at him.

Richie chuckled a bit. "Aren't you? I wanted you for longer than 30 years. This seems like a dream."

The other just smile and kissed him again. "I hope it isn't." They kept on going and after they were done Richie was laying on top of him.

"I fucking love you, Eds." He closed his eyes as the other put his arms around him. While they were laying there Eddie noticed that the other was thinner than normal. He did look sick. But he was with him now. Everything was okay.

After they had caught their breathes Eddie sat up which the other wasn't a fan of. "Come on, we need to clean up this is disgusting!" He nudged him to get off of him.

"Okay, okay. Let's take a shower. We could go for round two." Richie winked at him receiving an annoyed look. "Okay, just showering, then."

After their shower and cleaning the sofa they were finally able to just go to bed. Richie had put his arms around the other. "So, you're still planning on coming with me on tour?"

"Yeah, I said I would." Eddie was playing with Richie's shirt. He had put his head on the other's chest listening to his heartbeat. "When do we have to go?"

Richie gave him a peck on his hair. "I have to be at a charity event tomorrow evening. Luckily it isn't too far away from here. But we gotta buy something to wear first."

"Okay." Eddie just closed his eyes enjoying the feeling of the other's hands in his hair. "We also need to go to the pharmacy, too. I've got to get a refill of some things."

"Sure, I need new cigarettes, too. Oh and maybe we could go out for lunch tomorrow. There's this great restaurant just a few blocks away from the charity event."

Richie smiled to himself. This conversation and the whole situation was so mundane. It was everything he ever wanted.

They continued to cuddle until Eddie got tired. He moved his head to look at the other. "Goodnight, Asshole." He smiled and gave him a kiss before returning to his earlier position.

Richie chuckled a bit and continued to play with the other's hair. He was okay. They were okay. "Goodnight, Honey."

He loved the feeling of the other being in his arms. It was soothing and after a while, Richie drifted off to sleep as well.