Chapter 9

After we watched movies and joked around in Esteban's and Sebastian's house we all decided to go to the beach.

Jane and I where currently in my house changing while the boys waited downstairs.

"Oh my God I can't believe you guys kissed!" Jane squealed while putting on her crop top.

I blushed and placed my purple back pack on top of my bed.

"So, are you guys finally dating?"

I frowned. "We haven't talked about it,"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah.."

"Well you guys should talk about it."

"We will," I said while changing into my black polka dots swimsuit.

I put on my favorite blue short pants and a white crop top before putting my hair in a ponytail.

I put on my ankle bracelet before putting on my panda low dunk nikes and walking out of the bathroom.

"Damn girl! Esteban is gonna be all over you!" Jane wiggled her eyebrows at me.

I chuckled and grabbed my backpack.

I smirked. "Same goes to you Jane."

Jane grinned before putting her hair into a side braid.

Suddenly we heard the door bell and soon enough we heard the front door being opened.

"Who else did you invite?" Jane asked me.

"I didn't invite anyone else except Maddie."

"Wait Maddie's coming?"

"Yeah, why?"

Jane furrowed her eyebrows before turning around and walking towards my bathroom.

She closed the door and locked it.

I sighed before checking myself over the mirror.

Suddenly my bedroom door burst out open and Maddie ran towards me.

I shrieked and landed on the floor with her besides me hugging me.

"Maddie!" I exclaimed.

She started laughing while trying to get up.

I chucked and got up before helping her.

She kept laughing and soon enough I joined her.

We heard the bathroom door open and that's when we both stopped laughing and looked towards a very angry looking Jane.

"Hey J-Jane,"

"Don't hey Jane me!" Jane yelled while walking towards her.

Maddie took two steps back and looked towards me.

"Jane calm down," I said while walking slowly towards her.

"You shut up!" she yelled towards me.

"No you shut up! Listen, Maddie didn't do it on purpose, that night she did get drunk but somebody put something in her drink that made her drunk her ass, she didn't mean to do it."

She stared at Jane for a few seconds before slapping her across the face.

She hissed before placing a hand over her now red cheek.

"What was that for?!"

"Because you deserve it after all,"

"Well I guess you're right, I so deserve it and so much worse, I'm really sorry Jane, please forgive me."

"Stop it, you're gonna make me cry," Jane said before hugging Maddie.

Maddie chuckled and hugged her back.

"Of course I forgive you, I couldn't stand being angry with you anymore!" Jane exclaimed while chuckling.

"Me neither," Maddie said before pulling back.

"Ok enough of all this emotional shit, let's go already!"

Maddie and Jane laughed before grabbing their things and going downstairs.

When we went towards the living room we saw Esteban and Sebastian both watching a game while Zach was using his phone.

"Guys, come on let's go!"

They all looked towards us and stared at us for a few seconds before turning off the tv and getting up.

Esteban eyed me up before smirking at me.

I giggled and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Hey before we go, I was going to ask you something.." I said while looking down at the floor.

Esteban raised my chin up and said "Yeah? What is it?"

"Well um-we..what are we exactly?"

He stared at me for a few seconds before letting out a sigh.

Oh no.

"Listen I really don't know- I mean- I guess were just friends that kiss and all..."

I clenched my jaw and said "Right."

I turned around to open the front door but he stopped me by grabbing me by the waist and turning me around.

"Are you ok?"

I gritted my teeth. "Yes, of course! Why wouldn't I be?"

"You're lying, what's wrong?"

"Nothing Esteban, absolutely nothing!"
I pushed him away before opening the front door and heading outside towards my black Jeep Wrangler.

I got in and turned on the engine before waiting for them to get in.

Jane and Maddie opened the door for the back and got in.

A few seconds later Zach and Sebastian got in the back before closing the doors.

Esteban opened the door from the passengers side before getting in and closing the door rather too loud.

I gave them all a fake smile and said "Let's go have some fun."