Chapter 28

(4 Months Later)

So a lot has happened over this past few months. Zach gave Madie a promise ring, Sebastian has been saying that he's gonna propose to Jane on our graduation and we don't believe him even a little. Lee has texted me a few times but I just ignore him. Erik was pissed at me when I came back fom my vacation so he beat me up, he's still mad but I'm ok, the bruises are bearly visible now.  Oh and I almost forgot, Esteban and I have been going out on dates and well let's just say that we are more than ok.

                                                                                            {...}

I sighed. "I can't believe we are graduating in 3 weeks."

"I know right," a male voice said from behind me.

I quickly turned around and scowled.

Jane and Maddie quickly moved to my side.

"What do you want Lee?"

He raised an eyebrow at her and then stared at me. "Ally can I please talk to you, alone?"

I nodded and stared at my two best friends. "I'll see you guys later,"

They both nodded and glared at Lee before walking away.

I crossed my arms in front of my chest. "What do you want, Lee?"

He frowned. "I just want us to try again,"

I scoffed. "Are you serious right now?"

He sighed and scratched the back of his head. "Ok I don't know what to say so I'm just gonna lay it all out there. Ally I like you a lot, gosh you drive me insane, I can't stop thinking about you.  I want to start from the beginning and start all over again with you. Please would you go on a  date with me tomorrow night at 8pm?"

I bit my lip. "You're never gonna stop, are you?"

He grinned. "That's right baby,"

I rolled my eyes." Alright but where are you taking me?"

He smirked. "Wanna go to a party?"

I smirked. "What kind of question is that! Of course I'll go, text me the address. But I'm gonna invite Jane and Maddie tho."

He chuckled. "It's ok, as long as your boyfriend doesn't come."

I arched an eyebrow. "He's not my boyfriend but don't worry he won't come."

"Alright, well I'll text you the address. See you tomorrow, sweet cheeks."

He winked at me and walked away.

Oh fuck my panties.

I turned around and shrieked when I saw Maddie and Jane both staring at me like if they were gonna kill me.

"Fucking shit! You guys scared me!"

They both laughed and walked by my side.

"So? Spill it Ally! What happened?"

I shrugged. "Well let's just say that he invited me to a party as a date for tomorrow night and you are both invited!"

They both looked at each other and started jumping up and down.

And then they say i'm the immature one.

"But please you can't tell the guys."

Maddie stopped jumping up and down and stared at me. "Ally I don't think that's a good idea, you know you two are basically dating."

I frowned. " I know I just want to give Lee one last chance before I finally make up my mind."

Jane shrugged. " I agree with Maddie babe but just know we are here for you if you ever need us and well eventually we will be ok with your decisions but only if they are not wrong."

I smiled and hugged them. "I love you girls!"

"Excusez-moi pretty ladies!" said a male voice from behind us.

We all turned around and saw the guys jogging towards us.

I turned towards Maddie and arched an eyebrow. "Since when does your boy take French?"

She furrowed her eyebrows. "I have no idea,"

Zach grabbed Maddie and kissed the life out of her while Sebastian hugged Jane.

Esteban cleared his throat and stared at me.

Oh fuck it!

I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer before kissing him.

I stood on my tippy toes so I could wrap my arms around his neck.

He groaned "Baby," before wrapping both of his arms around my waist and kissing me back.

I pulled back and found him already staring at me with his mouth slightly agape.

"What was that?" he asked breathless.

I blushed. "I missed you, baby."

He grinned and pecked me on the lips.

I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He raised one eyebrow at me.

I giggled. "What? I was getting tired, you're too tall!"

He chuckled and placed a kiss on my forehead.

I sighed and placed my head on his shoulder.

Fuck he smelled so good.

"I feel like I'm carrying a baby."

I frowned. " Oh shut up... you dick!"

"That's what she said!"

I slapped his chest making him start coughing.

I grinned and closed my eyes.

"You comfortable there baby?"

I blushed. "Yes,"

"Aww you guys look so cute!"

Next thing I know they're taking pics and videos of us.

I smiled and for the first time in my life I felt completely happy.