Chapter 5

"No, Nathan just go to the bathroom and wash your face, you will feel better" I said before walking away.

I went towards the kitchen to get a drink but stopped when I saw a pair of eyes watching me from the distance.

I turned around and saw a cute guy that looked taller than me, he had black shaggy hair, color golden eyes, a few freckles all around his face, pink big tempting lips, an eyebrow piercing and ear piercings, he looked like he was muscular, he was wearing a black t-shirt and dark blue jeans that hung dangerously low his waist and a pair of red vans.

He looked bad, yum.

'You have a boyfriend' I reminded myself.

I stared at him and noticed that his color golden eyes were dangerously checking me out.

I smirked and went to get a drink but not before swaying my hips on my way.
I heard a wolf whistle but ignored it.

"Hello" a blonde guy that looked to be around his 20's said from behind the counter that seemed to be just the right amount length to look like a bar.

"Hi" I said.

"Would you like something to drink?" he asked.

"Yes please,"

"What would you like?" he asked.

I turned around and noticed that the cute guy was now nowhere to be seen.

I frowned and said "Give me the best you got and make sure to give me two cups."

He smirked and gave me two red cups.

I looked at the brown liquid and asked him "What is it?"

"It's a coke mixed with alcohol."

"Oh ok" I said before taking a sip.

"Thanks," I said before walking away not letting him say anything back.

I looked around the living room where the people were dancing and grinding on each other.

I found Maddie and I quickly narrowed my eyes at her, she was dancing with a guy that had a hoodie, since he was wearing the hoodie head top I couldn't see his face clearly.

Jane was too busy grinding on Sebastian.

I rolled my eyes at my crazy best friend and searched the room for my boyfriend.
I didn't find him so I decided to search around the house.

I looked around the kitchen and I didn't find him, then I looked around the living room again and I didn't find him so I decided to check upstairs.

Oh please don't be doing what I think you're doing.

He wouldn't do that, he is faithful.

I search around the hallways and I only saw couples kissing each other.

I opened a door and saw a couple on the bed about to do it.

I immediately closed it and opened another one to find only a bathroom.

I sighed and closed it before going for another door.

I opened it and when I peeked inside my eyes widened and my mouth hang low.

"Nathan?!" I yelled while coming inside with tears filling my eyes.

He stopped kissing the girl and the other girl that was kissing his neck stopped and threw the blanket on top of her.

"I go to get a drink and this is what you do when I disappear?!" I yelled.

"Wait Allison let me explain" he says while grabbing another blanket and covering himself before standing up.