Chapter 14

"E-Esteban?"

He looked at me with his jaw clenched and both of his hands formed into fits.

He stared at me for a brief second before staring at Lee.

He stared back at me and said "Move."

I stared at him and blinked not believing the harsh tone he was using on me.

"E-excuse me?!"

He clenched his jaw and un clenched it. "You heard me,"

"Wait hold up, you don't talk to a girl like that man so I suggest you apologize to her."

I stared at Lee and noticed that he had been the one who said that and he was now standing in front of Esteban.

Esteban smirked. "What if I don't want to?"

Lee scoffed. "You really think you're a tough guy don't you?"

"Well... Yeah I am. Got a problem?"

"Yeah I actually do, I hate people like you that just think that they are superior than everyone else and treat the rest of the people like shit."

Esteban shrugged and said "So?"

Lee smirked and punched him in the stomach making Esteban to fall to the floor groaning in pain.

Lee got on top of him and started literally beating the crap out of him.

I panicked and stayed frozen not knowing what to do.

Esteban got on top of Lee and started throwing punches everywhere he could.

Lee got on top of him once again and stared doing the same.

"Lee! Get off of him! Stop!" I yelled while trying to get him off of Esteban.

Lee threw one last punch before getting up and kicking him.

"Asshole!" he yelled down at him before looking towards me.

I stared at him with my lips parted shocked at what my eyes had just seen.

I quickly ran towards Esteban's now motionless body laying on the floor.

I started slapping him and shaking him to see if he woke up but nothing worked.

I stared at his now bruised and bloody face and that's when I gasped.

I stared up and Lee and noticed that he was staring at me with an emotion I couldn't decipher.

"Help me bring him at least to the infirmary."

He clenched his jaw. "He doesn't deserve shit but I'll help you."

I nodded and tried to get him up by one hand.

Lee came and got Esteban up in no time before grabbing his left hand and putting it on top of his shoulders.

I grabbed Esteban's other hand and placed it on top of my shoulders before walking towards the infirmary.

{...}

"What happened to him?" the nurse asked while staring at Esteban's face.

"Some kids beat the crap out of him and left him laying close to the lockers, we didn't see who the kids were because they ran before we even could recognize them."

"Language Mr. Richard" the nurse warned at Lee.

He raised both of his hands in a 'surrender way' before saying "Sorry."

"Richard? You're last name is Richard?"

"Yeah,"

I couldn't hold it anymore and started laughing.