Chapter 25

"I can't believe we got kicked out from another place, again!"

Zach chuckled. "I'm so sure that our faces are probably gonna end up in wanted signs all over Orlando, Florida."

I rolled my eyes. "Guys I'm serious, I don't want to get kicked out of yet another place."

Esteban smirked and hugged me. "Don't worry sweetheart, we won't."

I glared at him and hugged him.

He rested his chin on top of my head while my head laid on top of his chest.

I smiled. "I really needed this,"

He smiled. "Me too,"

Suddenly we both heard a 'click' and that's when we turned around.

I stared at Maddie and Jane who were currently giggling while staring at a phone.

"Maddie and Jane!" I yelled before running towards them.

"Oh shit!" Maddie exclaimed.

"Run!" Jane yelled before running away.

"You're both dead!" I yelled.

{...}

"Guys it's time to give the presents!" Maddie yelled from the kitchen.

I quickly looked at my reflection over the mirror and grinned.

Since we had decided to go eat after giving each other the presents well I decided to get dressed early.

I was wearing a dark purple short tight dress with sleeves that stopped above my mid tights, black knee length socks and black leather ankle boots with 5 inch heels. I had straightened my hair and put on some light make up.

I grabbed the gifts and my purse and walked towards the living room.

I rolled my eyes when I heard the wolf whistles coming from the kitchen.

Maddie and Jane both came out of the bathroom and walked towards me.

"Damn girl!" Jane exclaimed while wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Damn mamasita! You look hot!" Maddie said.

I smirked. "Thanks. But still look at you too! Like damn!"

They both smiled and twirled around.

Maddie was wearing a black pencil skirt, black 6 inch stilettos and a white tight crop top with sleeves.

Jane was wearing a blue sleevess, tight dress that stopped right above her mid tights and black 5 inch stilettos.

We turned around and saw the boys all staring at us while howling and wolf whistling.

"Oh God! I think I'm in heaven!" Sebastian said while dramatically falling to the floor.

"Lord help me!" Zach exclaimed while walking towards Maddie.

"Hot!" Esteban yelled before quickly covering it with a cough.

I smirked when I suddenly got an idea and walked towards him.

"You look hot," I purred in his ear.

He gulped. "Thanks, Ally. You look gorgeous."

I smiled. "Thanks baby,"

He widened his eyes and stared at me. "Baby?"

I stared at his lips and nodded. "What? You got a problem with that baby?"

"N-no,"

I smirked and nibbled his earlobe.

"Are you ok Esteban?"