Chapter 19: I love you part 4, End of the line!

Start from the beginning

*Ruby pov*

The day go by as per normal. Well expect today, i was more happier than other days. Maybe because my Weiss meter was filled up. I stop grinning when I felt a chill down my spine that felt so familiar. I spinned around and pointed my blade at the person. It was the red hair and green eyes woman. She leaned back, raising her hand like she was surrendering.

Red hair and green eyes:" Hel-llo~! How are you miss rose. You seem a little tense. "

'Well of course with you appearing out of no where...' this feeling seem familiar. It was the same like yesterday. I felt someone was in the forest but I could not see anyone. There were chills sent through my spine so i assumed there were people. That why I asked Weiss to enter first so I could check if there was anyone and well there was not.

"I was deep in thoughts that is all. What bring you here miss? Do you need me to Sharpen your sword or you want to buy some thing?"

Before she could replied, Weiss owl appeared at my window or should I said Weiss previous owl. She currently used the dark feather messaged but today she was using her owl. I hurried grabbed the letter and read it.

"Dear Ruby,
I have something to tell you please meet me in my room. The fourth floor at the sixth window. Please hurry it is important.

Love Weiss."

I reread the letter twice, tilting my head slight to the right with confused. Normally if we were to meet up it will be our spot, not in her room. She knew it was dangerous. ' maybe the king is away?' it could be possible. From the sounds of the letter it seem important.

" Sorry miss i have to close the shop now. I have something important to do right now. "

I said that as I put the letter in my vest. The woman with red hair and green eyes smiled and nodded with understanding before leaving the shop. I grabbed my extra red cape that I almost never used because I kept on using my mother's cape. However, I gave that to Weiss. Once I locked up the shop, I headed for the castle.

For some reason the castle was very easy to sneak in. I climbed up and reached the window. I saw Weiss sitting on her dressing table. '.... Beautiful...' i shook my head and entered in. Weiss looked at me with shock, saying a line that confused me.

Weiss:" what are you doing here!?"

"... You told me to come here. You say you have something very important to tell me. "

I took out the letter from my vest and gave it to Weiss. Weiss was reading intensely.

"You know for some reason the castle was very easily to sneak it. It should be hard as it was always heavily guard. "

Weiss:" ... because they let you in.... Ruby get out of here. It is a trap. My father set it up! Because I never write this letter. "

I could not understand fully but I decided to listen to Weiss. After all she was never wrong. Just when I was about to leave, the door swing open and revealed the king and someone who dressed as a golden Spartans.

Jaques:" well well well. Is it Miss rose? What are you doing in my daughter's room? "

Weiss:" you know very well why she is in my room. You set us up by writing a fake letter to Ruby! So Ruby would come here and get caught by you!"

Jaques:" so I did. Just to prove you had a secret lover. Like I say you are dating the Rose Crafter. It is a different situation. She have proven that she was capable, very capable. Well at what she do. I want to see if she is good at anything else then making swords. "