(Timeskip)

     "So why'd you drag me out here?" You ask, following Weiss and Ruby to Beacon's courtyard.
     "Well since you somehow missed our fight I thought you could make it up to me by meeting my sister." Weiss responded.
     "Look, I didn't know you guys were the fight right after me. I could've sworn you were a couple fights after."
     "You're not getting out of this mister."
     You groan as you make your way to an Atlesian airship landing. Once the ship lands and it's hatch opens, multiple Atlesian Knights make their way out followed by what looks to be an older Weiss. Her hair neatly kept in a bun and donning proper military attire. On her hip was what looked to be a naval officers sword, most likely her primary weapon.
"Winter!" Weiss calls, gaining the attention of the only person by the Atlas airship.
The three of you run up to the elder Schnee, Weiss fanatic for once, almost like Ruby, in the presence of her sister.
"It's so good to see you, I-" Weiss quick to correct herself gained composure before curtsying.
"Your presence honors us." The younger Schnee says.
Winter, almost completely ignoring her sister observes her surroundings, looking at the campus ahead.
"Beacon, it's been so long. The air feels... different." The elder Schnee says cryptically.
"Well it is fall. So, it's a bit colder ya know." Ruby says right before Weiss clocks her signaling her to shut up.
"So, what are you doing here?" Weiss asks.
"Classified." Winter responds coldly, still not even looking in Weiss' direction.
"So you're the Winter Schnee Weiss has been telling me about. Quite the role model from what I've heard." You say a bit agitated.
"That is correct, and you are?" Winter asks, looking at you.
"Uhm, this is-" Weiss begins before you cut her off.
"(Y/N) (L/N)."
"This is the boyfriend you wrote so boldly of? I expect a bit... more." Winter said examining you, pissing you off a bit more.
"Yes, (Y/N) truly is something I assure you!" Weiss says causing you to smile.
"Yeah, there was this one time we were facing some Grimm and he was all like 'hya!' And 'watahh!' And completely destroyed them all. It was awesome." Ruby said backing up Weiss' statement in dramatic fashion.
You could tell Winter wore a look of disgust towards your younger sister which while was understandable, you didn't care for it.
"Anyway, your gonna love it here! Beacon is so much different than Atlas. The government and the school are two separated entities can you believe it?" Weiss says.
"I'm familiar with how this kingdom runs its, bureaucracy. That is not the reason I am here. Nor am I here to watch my sister fail so miserably in battle yet here I am." Winter replies.
After this you snap, walking past Weiss and fronting Winter, almost startling the Atlesian Specialist.
"Look, I don't know the inner-workings of your relationship with Weiss. Nor do I know exactly how their first round in the tournament went. But I know for a fact Weiss is an exemplary fighter and someone not to take so lightly." You say, glaring daggers into the elder Schnee's eyes.
After a moment of tension Winter simply pushes past you, putting her attention towards Weiss.
"So how have you been?" Winter asks.
"Oh, splendid! Thank you for asking. I'm actually in the top ranking of our sparring class. Studies are going well as usual and-" Weiss went on before getting smacked in the head by Winter. Causing your blood to boil.
"Silence you boob! I don't recall asking your ranking. I asked how you've been. Have you been eating properly, have you picked up any new hobbies, have you made any new friends?"
"Well there's Ruby, and (Y/N)'s already introduced himself."
Winter nods, observing Ruby snicker about the choice of words she earlier chose and you cross-armed in the background giving her the evil eye.
"So this is your 'fearless leader'? How appropriately underwhelming. As for your boyfriend, I remember you noting his calm composure." Winter states.
"My apologies, he usually is a bit more collected," Weiss starts, glaring your way giving you a look that screams 'cool it'.
"As for Ruby, she can't be helped."
"Well hello Ruby Rose. Thank you for taking interest in my sister," Winter starts as she then turns towards you.
"And (Y/N) (L/N), you've yet to imply unto me the slightest implication you are the prodigy of the great Bruce Lee."
"Yeah? All you've shown me is your about as soulless as the trash cans that follow you." You snap back, getting a reaction out of everyone.
"You would be wise to watch your tongue. It isn't respectful to mouth off against your superiors."
"I know all about superiority. Some use it for good, and others use it to beat down on others. I wonder where you fall?"
Winter simply gives you a cold, unforgiving glare before letting out a sentence you'd never expect to hear.
"Maybe all the talk of being Bruce Lee's pupil was just that. Talk."
You launched at her with a flying side kick, catching the elder Schnee off guard and knocking her all the way back into Beacon's courtyard. As she recovers, she draws her sword and gets into a fighting stance. You get into a stance of your own as a crowd draws in around the two of you.
"I won't allow you to walk over the legacy of Bruce Lee." You say.
"It seems all I've done is provoke an ill-tempered child. But please, show me what you are capable of." Winter says.
Weiss and Ruby push their way through the crowd, Weiss confused on who to root for. Ruby on the other hand starts a chant in your name, hyping the crowd up. You simply stare dead ahead at your opponent, reading her to see what she'd do. You knew she was most likely one of the strongest opponents you would face. You noticed she was getting ready to strike, twisting her foot to get more leverage to strike. You stood strong, ready for her attack. However her attack never came. Instead her attention shifted away from you, to an all too familiar man.
"Qrow."