Chapter 11: Bonded by Blood

It was a normal day at Beacon. Classes were slow and lunch was as lively as ever with Nora around, but you couldn't help but feel Yang and Ruby acting differently since the night you destroyed that Atlesian Paladin. The two have been doing acts of kindness, such as opening the door for you, paying for your meals, and helping you carry your supplies. You begin to ponder if it's because of what you said about redemption. Although Yang still publicly denies you were ever abused Ruby tends to keep quiet on the subject and looks rather bleak when it's brought up.
     Currently, you were walking towards your private bullhead, about to visit Master Lee until two voices stopped you.
     "(Y/N)! Wait up!" They yelled in unison.
     You turned to see Yang and Ruby running towards you. You quickly sidestepped so the two didn't run into you, and good think you did because they stopped themselves two feet behind where you were standing.
     "What do you two want?" You ask.
     "We thought we could spend the day together, try to account for lost time." Yang cheerfully.
     "And what if I deny you?" You say coldly.
     "You said yourself you were willing to give us a chance." Ruby said shyly.
     You stood there for a minute thinking about it. Finally, you sighed and headed towards the bullhead.
     "Fine you can come with." You say boarding your ride.
     The two boarded your private bullhead without hesitation and immediately got themselves situated. You walked into the cockpit to let the pilot know where he was taking you, then swiftly exited.
     "So when did you get your own private bullhead?" Yang asked.
     "Master Lee insisted I have some form of transportation. And since I can't drive, here we go." I say.
     "You'd look cool on a bike, maybe I could teach you how to ride one."
     "Wait a pedal bike or a motorcycle?" You ask.
     "Are you serious?" Her and Ruby asked in unison.
     "You guys need to cut that out, it's starting to get creepy hear you guys talk in sync." You comment before meditating.
     The flight to Vale wasn't a long one, it was surprisingly peaceful as after your conversation with Yang it was silent. Once you and your sisters arrive in Vale you start to walk around a bit. You were told that Master Lee was shooting in a different part of Vale, now it was up to you to find it.
     "So uh, where are we heading (Y/N)?" Ruby asked.
     "I'm trying to find where Master Lee is shooting his movie, I was told he moved locations but I wasn't told an exact address." You say.
     "Oh! I've been keeping up with the production! It's on Fury Street which is just around the corner!" Ruby said darting off using her semblance.
     "Wait for us you brat!" You tell as you and Yang have to attempt to keep up.
     Eventually the two of you catch up to a starry eyed Ruby watching the production crew work. Right now it doesn't look like a big fight scene was being shot, instead one of those somewhat comedic intros to his movies. You notice one of the producers looking around with a disappointed look on his face. I heard him say something about not enough people around which is understandable. I don't know why they chose this section of Vale then since it's much more low key.
     "Attention anyone in the area! We need extras to look like regular citizens passing by for this scene, anyone who's willing to participate please see me next to the bakery on the east side of the street!" The producer said through a megaphone.
     "Well it looks like you may get to be in a movie Ruby." You say.
     "Uh (Y/N)? She left the second they said where to report." Yang informed me.
"Ugh, well I better get to Master Lee before they go shoot the scene."
"Can I come with?" Yang asked looking pretty excited.
"Sure, I mean I pretty sure he won't care."
The two of us pushed our way through the production crew towards the trailers until we found our way to Master Lee's. Yang was practically jumping up and down about meeting my Master. It was understandable but you just weren't used to him having fans. You knock on his door awaiting an answer until he opened up with a towel around his waist, still dripping from the shower he probably just took.
"(Y/N)! I didn't expect to see you here today!" Master Lee says to you.
"Master, would you mind?" You say pointing to Yang who is gushing over your Master's abs.
"Ah ok, I understand. Come in though." He said letting you two in.
I've been in the trailer before but to Yang, it's like walking into a brand new world. Quality leather couch, real fur rugs, mahogany coffee table, mahogany...
"(Y/N)?" Yang says getting my attention.
"Huh?"
"About... all those years ago. I really am sorry. I just, I don't wanna loose my friends. You were right. I wanted to forget everyday. I wanted to bury those memories as far down as I could but when you came back, I didn't want to be looked down at." Yang confesses.
"Yang, other than Tai you physically hurt me the most. You made me feel inhuman, like I was lesser than what I really am. But, as I said before I am ready to forgive you. Just as long as you show me there's more to you than the bitch that beat me." You say.
Yang nodded, shedding a tear before hugging you. You embrace your sister for the first time in so many years. You smile feeling like a mountain has rolled off your shoulder.
     "I'm so happy to have my brother back." Yang says.
     "And from the looks of it he's happy to have his sister back." A voice says.
     You both turn to see Master Lee in his traditional outfit, grinning from ear to ear at you.
     "Master Lee." You say getting up and bowing.
     "I don't think you've introduced me to your sister."
     "Oh, Master Lee this is my sister. Yang Xiao Long." You say.
     "Ms. Xiao Long, it's a pleasure. Tell your dad the next time you see him I'm sorry about punching him in the face."
     "You met Dad?" Yang asked.
     "You punched Tai in the face?" You asked.
     "Yeah I met him one day in Ozpin's office. However our meeting resulted in Ozpin learning of your past." He confesses.
     "Well that's interesting, anyway can you sign Ember Celica?" Yang asks showing Master Lee her weapons.
     "Wow, these weapons are very intuitive. I take it you are a martial artist?" Master Lee asked.
     "Kinda, I'm not too good with my feet."
     "Then you better be careful against (Y/N). If you ever fight him he can pack one hell of a punch but his kicks could kill."
     After you, Yang, and Master Lee catch up, he has to run and shoot his scene leaving the two of us alone again.
     "So did you really have to call me a bitch?" Yang asks.
     "You kinda were, don't expect me to sugarcoat my past." You say.
     "Yeah I know, so what are you gonna do about Weiss and Blake?"
     "What about them?"
     "Well Weiss is crushing on you pretty hard. And sometimes I catch Blake fantasizing about you in her dreams." Yang says.
     You really didn't need to know that last part but what she said was interesting. You had no clue the two felt that way about you. And since you know the dance is coming up that makes things more difficult.
     "We should probably head back to Beacon, get Ruby too." You say.
     "Smart, todays been long." Yang says as you guys leave Master Lee's trailer.
     "Guys hey!" Someone shouts out to you guys.
     Ruby dashes towards you two holding what looks like a poster. She's more bubbly than usual which means only one thing. She met Master Lee too.
     "What's up Rubes?" Yang asks.
     "So I'm gonna be in the final cut of the movie as a bystander in the background and I got to meet Bruce Lee and have a conversation with him and get a signed poster by him!" Ruby says literally bouncing up and down.
     "Alright Ruby, let's head out." You say.
     "Thank you for making today awesome       (Y/N)!"
     You smile before heading back to your private bullhead to take you three back to Beacon.