nct dream ; reaction

Start from the beginning

"yes yes" Jaemin huffed out ashe placed down the baskets.

"why do we have to do our laundry here? we could have done it at Mark's house!" Jaemin complained as you rolled your eyes.

"well this wouldn't happen if you and jeno didn't shove renjun into our dryer, thanks to you three our dryer is now broken due to shaking the dryer. and if you didn't forget to clean out the pockets like i told you too, coins wouldn't have gotten stuck in the washer. so now the washer is broken as well" you grumble as you shoved clothes into the washer.

"well... we didn't think renjun would get stuck! and the washer thing... yeah that was my fault but still we could've gone to marks" Jaemin sat on the bench near you.

"Mark's house is far, i'm not gonna do that" you closed the washer's door and started to run it. Jaemin, your boyfriend continued to whine as you noticed a couple struggling to put on the washer. you suddenly get up which caught your boyfriend's attention. his eyes followed you where you ended up in front of the couple. you spoke in korean but they didn't seem to understand as much, maybe just a few words. then you spoke in english which they also didn't catch on. you looked around them and noticed the woman holding a backpack. on the backpack there was a pin with Sweden's logo on it. that's when you spoke in Swedesh. Jaemin was being amazed on how fluent you were. once you were done helping them, you headed back to your boyfriend.

"How were you so fluent?" Jaemin asked as he held you close.

"well, I was born in sweden" you say which caught him by surprise.

"I told you this" you chuckled as Jaemin shook his head.

'no!" Jaemin shouted.

"yes I did! but then you got distracted by a puppy" Jaemin finally remembered.

"oh yeah! what was the name again?....oh! Bailey!!" Jaemin happily shouted causing some attention.

"shhh!" you laughed.

———————————————————

Chenle

"who's car is that?' you looked at Chenle who had a wide smile placed on his lips.

"your parents" Chenle says.

"why are they here?" you questioned.

"taeyong hyung contacted your brother for me and told him that I wanted to meet them but you would never agree to it so your brother hosted a family dinner so I could be able to meet your family members" Chenle explained as you face palmed yourself.

"I didn't let you meet them because I thought it was too fast," you say as Chenle shook his head and held you close.

"It's never too fast" Chenle squeezed your shoulder.

"now come on!" Chenle pulled you into your  house.

"y/n! and you must be Chenle! It's so nice to have you into our home" your mother held your boyfriend's hand as your boyfriend gave your parents the most friendliest smile.