nct dream ; reaction

Start from the beginning

"y/n how did you manage to perfectly pronounce everything in just one week?" your teacher asked.

"uhm well, im swedish actually" you fidgeted with your thumbs.
"huh? I didn't know that" Jeno randomly blurts.

"me either!" Chenle shrieked.

"Yeah... I just never talked about it" you awkwardly scratched the back of your head and laughed.

"I love it" Jeno flashed you a smile.

———————————————————

Donghyuck

"y/n!" Donghyuck rushed over towards you.

"hm?" you look at the boy was out of breath.

"you never told me you're from Sweden!" Donghyuck's voice squeaked as you nodded your head.

"yeah, oh did I not tell you?" you asked as Donghyuck gave you a disbelief look.

"no!" he punched your arm.

"oww! hyuck! tsk why does it even matter?" you mumbled as you rubbed the sore spot that he punched.

"it's important! I've been best friends with you for three years and I never knew! you didn't even tell me!" Donghyuck scolded as he slapped your arm.

"oww hyuck thats hurts stop! how did you even find out?" Donghyuck finally stopped slapping your arm.

"I found out by Chenle, he has a loud voice. apparently he heard you talking to your grandmother in Swedish" he crossed his arms.

"here's an idea! why don't you say something in Swedish!" Donghyuck quirks as you hesitated.

"come on" he nudged you as you sighed. you spoke a sentence and soon enough Donghyuck started slapping your arm again due to being excited.

———————————————————

Jaemin

"did you bring the quarters?" you glanced up at your boyfriend who carried two baskets filled with clothes.