Epilogue

You walked on the dull, slightly windy beach in the early morning. Ko and Adimu were behind you in the distance, looking down at the ground to see if they could find seashells to add to their little collection in the bucket Ko held.

Almost a year had passed since the deaths of Aesha and Archer. You had not seen nor heard any sign of Butcher, Seeker. Blue-Eyes or Hoolan since. But every day the scene of him with only half a face sinking into the ocean haunted you.

You did not know if the blast from that missile killed him or not. You could only hope not since he was not dead when he sank into the ocean. So until then, you would wait for him to come home. To come home to you and-

Ko and Adimu walked passed you talking among themselves about what they were going to do with all of those shells. You had not realized you stopped walking.

You watched them walk further into the fog as a cold wind blew over you. You shivered, then turned your attention down to the squirming bundle in your arms.

You reached your hand over to tuck the blanket closer to your son's face. His little tentacles reaching up and wrapping around your fingers. You smiled at the little Cthulhu in your arms.

" Daddy's coming." You said to him. Looking at him with your E/C orbs as he stared back with is pure white ones.

Abyssal Attractions will continue​​​​​​​