Chapter 14

Warnings? Puzzelshipping! Dead ahead Captain! ... Is it getting hot in here or is it just me??

Disclaimer: I don't own YGO no matter how much I wish I did...

VIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVI

Three Kings: Chapter 14

VIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVI

Bakura had to use every ounce of self control not to chuck the phone across the room after hanging up.

"That goddamn..." He trailed off.

Atemu clasped his shoulder, "It will be OK. Get the information we need. Otogi could be a great asset to the Kings one day."

"Understood." Bakura turned but before he left Seto stopped him by stepping in front of the door.

"Bakura... those new additions can stay in your room."

Bakura rolled his eyes, not that he was shocked his prediction came true of them staying in his room... but it still sucked, "I have to go meet with Otogi and I have to babysit? Isn't the girl a little young to be sharing a room with anyone?"

"Why? Certainly you're not a threat. And Ryou is her cousin isn't he? I'm sure he'd be the best person to look out for her." Kaiba's tone was final and he stepped aside to let Bakura through.

Bakura glared but didn't bother fighting. He just wanted to go to bed... the jet lag was starting to make his head buzz. Bakura went across the hall and opened the door to find the four mismatched crew of tagalongs sitting together, drinking tea, laughing...

"What is this... the fucking Brady Bunch?" Bakura said flatly as he paused and put his hand on his hip taking in the irony of the whole thing.

"About time!" Jou stood up eagerly, "What's ta plan?"

Kaiba stepped into the door behind Jou, "I don't think so, mutt... let's go."

Jou pouted but followed along obediently as he waved goodbye to his new friends.

Bakura dismally explained to Ryou and Rebecca that they would be staying in his room. Rebecca seemed excited about a "sleep over" and she and Ryou headed out with Bakura. Atemu slipped into the room just as the two were leaving. Yugi's face suddenly felt incredibly warm.

They were alone again...

Atemu glanced at his look-alike before heading towards the fridge, "Are you hungry?"

Yugi shook his head, he and the others had ordered room service. Jou wouldn't let them just sit around starving but the others wouldn't let Jou cook them all dinner when they were on what felt like a vacation (if you can call 3 out of 4 people being technically brought somewhere against their will a 'vacation'). Yugi felt guilty about eating knowing that Atemu hadn't had the chance to. Atemu however was relieved to know Yugi had been taken care of.

"Good." Crimson eyes softened into a smile.

Yugi's heart thumped in his chest. How was he going to manage to not die of a heart attack being alone with such a handsome--

'Dangerous' Yugi reminded himself. 'Gods why does that just seem to make him even more attractive?'

Atemu pulled out the hummus dish from the fridge and then grabbed some pitas from a cabinet. They always had the place stocked perfectly for his visits. The hotel owner and Atemu's father had been good friends. Atemu took his food and headed towards the door to the room's private balcony.

"If you'd like..." Atemu hesitated, he wasn't used to feeling so damn shy, "You're welcome to join me outside. This room has the best view of the pyramids in the entire city."