T.R.A.C.K.S

Skye's POV

"Ian Quinn." Coulson stated.

"You found him?" May asked eagerly.

"No, but we think we know how we can. Skye tracked down an invoice from one of his shell companies. He made a big purchase recently."

"10 million dollars big," I chimed in.

"Any idea what it is?" asked Simmons.

"No clue. But it was designed and built by Cybertek, Inc. A small firm that deals in advanced technology and research," I replied.

"Which is where this gets interesting," Coulson added. "They've hired a private-security outfit to transport the purchase, former military, ex-mercs."

"Lot of muscle to move one package," commented Ward.

"And they know Shield's got eyes on Quinn," Coulson pointed out.

"Which is why they're transporting it old school," I informed everyone.

"On a train, through the Italian countryside, from Verona to Zagreb – very rural, very isolated."

"And you think Quinn's on that train?" May clarified.

"No, but I believe that they're delivering the item to Quinn himself. We got our intel from Italian authorities who have been monitoring the situation."

"And they don't mind us taking over the op?" May said in surprise.

"I asked very nicely," Coulson answered with a grin. I rolled my eyes. "If everything goes as planned, Cybertek's security team won't even know we were on the train."

"So we're going in undercover," piped in Ward.

May let out a huffing sigh. "I hate undercover."

********************************************

I lead Fitz to a compartment at the back of the train where we would be running communications.

"Are you nervous?" Fitz asked me as we looked over maps.

"Just, ready for this to all be over. I'm ready to get Quinn," I replied.

"Me, too. So are we British or American?"

"Does that matter?" I asked, bewildered. I had a fairly decent British Accent thanks to Hydra but I didn't feel like going through all that. It was too much of a reminder of Hydra and their many many many lessons.

"Well, we're traveling together, we should at least be from the same Country. How's your Scottish accent?"

"I don't know. You tell me how great it is, Laddie," I said, purposefully butchering the job, hoping he would let the matter slide.

"American, then. That's a better idea," Fitz said with a frown.

I gave him a big smile. "Oh, that was really good."

"I used to watch a lot of American TV growing up. Some of it's quite good. Lots of nice teeth," he replied in his normal voice.

"Oh, here we go. Follow my lead!" I said noticing the conductor.

The conductor came closer and I picked up a map.

"Excuse me, do you speak English?"

"Of course. How may I be of service?"

"Can you recommend a restaurant in downtown Zagreb?"

Fitz jumped in speaking with his American accent.