"I'd like that too," she said softly. They hugged gently before Lisa was being called to join the rest of the unit. Running off to them, she stood next to Dahyun in the circle. They waved one last time at the villagers, before two of the sorcerers whisked them away, back to the capital.

Closing his luggage bag, Taehyung chose not to look at him. Folding his arms, Jimin was still waiting for an answer.

"Are you not going to say anything," he said lowly.

"We should be back soon," said Taehyung.

"When?" Jimin stared at him but again the question was left in the air. Pursing his lips, Taehyung finally looked at him.

"It's not like you're going to be left alone. Sowon should be able to keep you company until I return."

"Much like Kai, will keep you company?" Jimin finally said it to his face, "Am I wrong V?" The room felt so small and Taehyung didn't like it. He still loved Jimin but there was another part of him that just...didn't.

"I told you not to call me that anymore?" his teeth gritted. Sighing, Jimin let his arms fall to the side.

"Can we atleast resolve this, before you go?" he looked at Taehyung pleadingly. However, they were unable to continue the rest of their discussion as knocks were heard on the front door. Taehyung moved so that Jimin could step out to answer it.

Placing his bags together, Taehyung heard whispers coming from the front. Walking out he saw it was his sister and Chae.

"Taehyung!" Jennie beamed at him as he rose a curious eyebrow.

"What's going on?" he asked seeing that Jimin's eyes were wide. Jennie turned into Chae's arms, who welcomed her gladly. Noting where Jimin was staring, his eyes followed. The bracelet fit well on his sister's wrist, while the ring appeared to be made for her. Heart-shattering, Taehyung always thought that Jimin's grandparents' communion stones would one day be his. For their unity. It seemed that their conversation had been resolved after all.

"Chae and I are going to be in communion Tae," said Jennie giddily.

Taehyung's eyes glossed over with sorrow. He didn't know what this feeling was. None of them appeared to notice. Jimin let out a happy laugh as he pulled both women into his arms. Patting his sister on the back he spoke proudly.

"I told you she'd say yes," hearing that from Jimin made the first tear escape from Taehyung's eyes. Did he give his grandparents stones to his sister? The thought made Taehyung realise that Jimin never truly planned on being in communion with him. How many years has it been now? Something regretful covered his lips.

"Tae?" Jennie looked at her brother with worry. They turned to him, but he shook his head and forced a smile.

"I'm just happy for you Jen," he wiped away at his eyes, "I wish you both nothing more than blessings," Jimin heard the strain in his voice, it made him shift guiltily.

"Thank you, Taehyung," Chae spoke graciously, "Those words mean more than you know," she looked down at Jennie who kissed her. The door opened and Kai stepped inside, queryingly.

"Taehyung! We need to go," his voice dwindled seeing the group.

"Ah, did you all come to say farewell?" Jennie looked at her brother.

"Are you going somewhere?" she asked, and Taehyung nodded, eyes back on the bracelet and ring.

"Yes, we are traveling to the Capital, to continue the sermons there. Would you like me to inform our mothers of the good news?" the smile was less forced this time.