Hands moving to cover her face, Jennie was barely audible "Yes."

She looked up at the whisper and saw that there were tears coming out of Jennie. Eyes widening, the knot in Chae's stomach rattled. Jennie's gaze shifted from the stones up to dark brown pools. She didn't feel she was beautiful enough. But when Chae looked at her like that it didn't matter. Because those dark pools made her heart drop. Straight into Chae's hands. The younger woman could do anything she wanted with it. Her heart was hers. Jennie knew it always would be.

"Yes, Chae," she said it more firmly, the tears still falling. Mouth opening, Chae bowed her head gratefully. After kissing the space around Jennie's feet, she got up, an overjoyed glint in her eyes. She pulled the brunette into her arms and twirled them around. Jennie laughed happily into the embrace.

"You mean it right?" asked Chae shyly once Jennie's feet were planted back on the floor. Nodding with a wide smile, Jennie hid into Chae's chest. And heard how loud the other woman's heart was ringing. Keeping her eyes open, the brunette hoped this was not a dream.

"Jenjen?" she looked up and saw Chae smiling down at her.

"Yes, Rosie?"

"Is this what it feels like to be happy?" There were tears sitting still in her eyes, making them glitter sweetly. Jennie leaned up, ready to catch any if they chose to fall.

"I think so baby," she kissed Chae's lips tenderly.

"Do you feel it too?" asked Chae and Jennie kissed her again, a smiling greeting her in return.

"I do baby, I do."

Standing in front of the close door, Clive wondered what was going on behind it. Peering between the two guards, he sensed that they would not tell him. Ignoring the hardened stares directed at him, he made his voice loud and firm.

"EON! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU. BUT YOU HAVE A KINGDOM TO LEAD. THERE ARE IMPORTANT THINGS THAT CHAERIN AND I CAN ONLY DISCUSS WITH YOU IN PERSON."

There was a rattle behind the door, even taking the guards by surprise. They all waited for it to open but it never occurred. Grunting, Clive stepped back, his yellow cape floundering slightly. The guards faced forward again. Turning around, Clive shook his head in disappointment and left.

There was a variety of gifts given to all the surviving soldiers. Many of which were given to Dahyun who was instructed to tell the woman with the pink hair to return anytime she felt. Smiling warmly at all the faces they passed, Taemin, was happy to see that the spirit in the village had not disappeared. Ravi was surrounded by a swarm of women and men, wanting to catch a hug. Lisa smiled softly at the entire ordeal.

"When will I see you again?" Somin's eyes were trying to tell her something.

"I don't know. Dahyun and I might visit before we need to leave for another deployment," Lisa looked off shyly.

Nodding, Somin realised that it might be a long while before they saw each other again and so she took the plunge. At first surprised, Lisa quickly found her rhythm and the two kissed each other softly. It was the snickers from behind that made them break apart. Lisa saw B.M. covering his mouth while Jiwoo and J.seph smiled sweetly at her.

"Come back to me," whispered Somin as she gripped on Lisa's shirt, "Come back to me soon. I'd like to get to know you better," she finished and Lisa kissed her again.