What was that? What is Mr. Guardian trying to say? Mai stood up and went in front of the wide white board marker and draw the blueprint of the school.

Lin is wondering why is she drawing the school but then he soon realized that she's pointing out the locations where those phenomena happened.

However, Lin didn't get it right this time. She was drawing the locations where she saw those will-o'-the-wisps. When Mai finished it, she realised that some are the locations where those incidents happened. What could this mean? She marked those locations with a red marker. Footsteps were heard coming so she put the white board away from everyone.

Let me tell them after I'm sure of it. Mai thought and sighed.

*** Day 03

Mai was alone in the base again.

" It's so boring..." Mai said as she closed her laptop.

There was a knock on the door and opened. It's Kasai-san.

"Kasai-san! Come in! You came in time! I'm so bored here!" Mai said as she pout in annoyance.

"You're here.... Uhmm." Kasai-san said as she came to sit in front of her.

"Oh. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Mai Taniyama. I'm one of the Boss's assistant."

"I'm surprised that your school allow you to skip classes and work."

"Haha. I have no parents so they allow me to take part time jobs. "

"So, how's the exorcism?" Kasai-san

"Actually, not very well. Our medium told us that there are no spirits around here." Mai said.

"That's impossible! There are many incidents for that to be true!" Kasai-san said shocked.

"I agree with you. But she's the only one who can see spirits so we have to trust her?" Mai said not sure about what she said. She's also confused at this case and about the dream she has.

"You and Shibuya-san are psychic too, right?"

"Haha. No. I'm an assistant but I'm not a psychic. How about you, Kasai-san? Can you see spirits?" Mai asked as she laugh it out.

"No. I don't have any ESP abilities." Kasai-san answered slightly surprising Mai.

"Oh. I'm impressed that you know much about parapsychology." Mai said as she saw the girl getting familiar with her.

"Oh. Ms. Kei taught me. By the way, I feel bad about Ms. Kei. Because of me, student don't respect her. Other teachers ignore her and make fun of her just because she's protecting me. But I think lately, it got a lot better. People who used to say that ghosts and ESP don't exist come to her to inquire. I heard that some secretly come to share their experiences to her."

"Wow. It sounds like Ubusuna-sensei is a good person." Mai said enjoying the sparkling eyes of the girl.

"Yes! There are times when the whole school is against me. She's the only one who told me that I did nothing wrong. I never seen someone supportive to a stranger."

"Oh? I heard that she graduated from this school."

"Yes! Most of our female teacher came from here."

"I see. Do you like tea?" Mai said. Then the two talk until the others came to the base. The others look at the girl with suspicion but Mai blocked their gazes from Kasai-san. Mai send her to the Biology Prep Room and saw Ubusuna-sensei waiting there.

"Kasai-san! There you are! I thought the other students pick on you again." Ubusuna-sensei said and noticed Mai behind the girl.

"Oh. You're with Shibuya-san. What's your name?"