Chapter 10

Splaaaash!!!!

***

Mai woke up from her sleep and massage her temples.

"That dream again...." Mai whispered and get out of her bed.

Her usual dream about the guy who died because of hit and run. Mai is still wondering who that guy was and why is she dreaming how he died. She also tried searching for that place but because of her busy schedule and other cases, she can't find it till now.

Mai look at her clock and it's already 4am. Today is the day of the Cultural Festival. She smiled and get ready for the feast. When it's already 6 am, after taking breakfast, she called the others and invite them as she took a ride to Shibuya.

***SHIBUYA PSYCHIC RESEARCH.

"Naru...."

"..........."

"Naaaaruuuu!!!!"

"........-____-........."

"Naru!"

"If you're just gonna make noise in my office, just get out, Mai." Naru glared at her and slammed his black notebook.

"Naru, come on! It's the first Cultural Festival the Student Council and I arranged. You need to attend it!" Mai said and walk towards Naru even closer.

The others are already in the school and Mai is spending her time convincing Naru to join them. Naru sighed at her and continue reading his book.

"Come on!" Mai said and stomped her feet. She grabbed Naru's arm and shake it. Naru got irritated and slammed his book loudly.

"Mai! If I said I won't go, then that's final! Don't make me even angrier!"  Naru shout at her and gave her a death glare.

Mai flinched and felt the temperature dropped. She swallowed her lips as she look at the icy face of the guy in front of her. Her lips trembled and her eyes watered.

Now, it's time for Naru to stiffened. This is the first time he saw Mai acting like this..

"Waaaaahhh!!!! "

Her cries echoed all over his office and even Lin who is in the other room stopped as he heard the young girl's cry. Naru made face as he look at the girl slumped on the floor, crying her lungs out.

"Mai, stop it." Naru tried to stop her but she even made her cry louder.

"Mai, stop crying!"

"Waaaaahhh..."

"Okay! I will go! Stop crying already!" Naru said and stood, pulling Mai up. Her eyes are red from crying and her face is wrinkled. Lin who is listening on the other room, turn his head in surprise. Naru agreed? Well, that shocking. Mai and Naru got out of the office. Mai is holding unto Naru's arm in case he ran away. Lin went out of his 'cave' and saw that scene. He was shocked again.

Mai look at him and smile. She pulled Naru and went to Lin's front.

"Lin! There you are! We're going to the Cultural Festival! You must join us! Naru is coming too!" Mai said and cling on Lin's arm.

"Wha.." Lin said but he was cutted off as they walk towards the door. Mai put on her sandals as the two put on their coats.

Lin offered a drive and they got in school just in time for the Principal's opening speech. When the Principal cut the ribbon and declared that the Feast is now starting, the crowd got excited and went loud. Mai found the others quickly and dragged the two guys beside her.