Chapter 39

A/N: Hello! I hope your doing well! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Please take care of yourself and stay safe.

DISCLAIMER: I don't Own Ghost Hunt.

[Not Edited]

-oOo-

"Please. Has anyone seen Suzuki-san? Well? Have you?!"

They the desperate voice of Igarashi-sensei the moment Mai, Masako and Ayako entered the dining hall to have breakfast. They saw her crying while Yasu and John tried their best to calm her down.

"Bou-san, what's wrong?" Mai asked.

"Oh. Suzuki-san vanished."

"Vanished?!" Mai and her fellow newcomers gasped in shock. Naru was also there and was listening to Igarashi-sensei's explanation and tears.

"No. She couldn't have left. Her luggages are still here and she couldn't have roam around without her contact lenses. She have a very bad eyesight."

"Please calm down, Igarashi-sensei. Take a breath first before recalling what happened." Yasuhara said as he gently took the desperate teacher to a chair. Igarashi-sensei obeyed him and took a deep breath.

"When I woke up this morning, she was gone but I'm sure she's still sleeping when I woke up around dawn." The old teacher continued after calming herself but her face still shows panic.

"By dawn, do you know what time is it?" Naru asked her.

"I don't know."

"What about when you woke up?"

"It was around seven o'clock."

Igarashi-sensei cries echoed around the room while Yasu and John tried their best to comfort her. They didn't know what happen to the missing girl and it's really a bit worrying.

"It's ten now. Then she hasn't been seen for at least three hours." Bou-san said while looking at his wrist watch. Ohashi-san came in a few moments later.

"I have asked the employees but they had never seen Suzuki-sama. The entrances are only locked from the inside and when we checked, the doors was still locked. And it's impossible to lock it from the outside without key." Ohashi-san said with a worried expression on his face.

"She may have been lost somewhere in the mansion. Let's search the premises first. What do you think, Narumi-san?" Yasu, who is acting as president, asked as Naru nodded at his idea.

"I agree. Lin and I will check last night's recordings to see if they got any clue where Suzuki-san is. Stay with your group and don't wander alone while searching." Naru said as they nodded simultaneously.

The staffs and also the SPR went into searching but they didn't find any signs after hours of searching. The Minami Psychic Research Center expressed some concern but when Igarashi-sensei asked for help from the said 'Davis-hakase', they nervously declined saying that the doctor isn't feeling well due to the mansion's haunting. That fraud and impostor even said that Suzuki-san might've been scared and left secretly. This made Igarashi-sensei even more desperate that she couldn't do anything but to cry.

Mai joined Masako's group after taking a break. Masako asked for Mai so she left Bou-san's group and joined Ayako's. Mai felt that she's a little bit sticky but looking at the medium's innocent and unknowing face, she couldn't really bring up herself to tell that. Lin and Naru continued to review the recordings as they search.

"Guys, do you really think Suzuki-san escaped the mansion like those impostors say?" Mai asked Ayako and Masako while checking the room.

"Maybe? I mean, she's the one who was used to relay the spirit's words right? She must've been scared at the experience and ran away." Ayako answered while looking at the small room inside Room 65.