nine

『 Lavender, 02:24 P

Lavender, 02:24 P.M 』

📚

I couldn't focus at work that day. Last night, I had a dream. An erotic dream. With Yoongi.  Min Yoongi was...making love to me. And it wouldn't stop playing all over again in my head. His kisses, his whispers, the faces he made. Everything felt great, but it didn't actually happen.

"Why is your face red?" (c/n) snapped his fingers under my nose "You sick?"

A loud sigh escaped my mouth. "Let's not talk about it." I said, getting away from the white wall behind me "I'm fine."

"Ok..." my cousin eyed me "You sure?"

I nodded. "Let's work!"

Relaxing, the man left with a light chuckle. As soon as I sat behind the counter, Yoongi entered the bookshop, much to my surprise. I almost melted in front of him as his perfume penetrated my nostrils, driving me crazy. The memories of my dream came back to me, making it hard to remain natural and relaxed with Yoongi.

His eyebrows were furrowed as he gave me a confused look. "You look sick."

I brushed it off, smiling nervously. "What are you doing here?"

"To buy books. Are you sure you're okay? Your face looks like its burning." He sounded genuinely concerned.

"Yes! I was just daydreaming."

"About what? Your face is red!"

"About sex."

There was a pause during which Yoongi and I blankly stared at each other.

"A sextet!" I added as I pulled myself together, finally able to react "You should totally be a part of a sextet."

Although Yoongi seemed suspicious, he eventually ignored my humilitation and reacted to my awful idea.

~ ♡ ~

"It's so hot in here!" I groaned, opening the back office's door

"Huh, what are you doing?"

I turned around to face Jimin who was busy ordering items on the computer. He watched me fan myself as I sat down on the empty chair next to his.

"Aren't you supposed to work?"

I ignored him. "Yoongi is here and I can't even look him in the eye!"

"What is going on?" Jimin rolled his chair backwards, now entirely facing me

"I can't stop picturing him naked!"

My friend cringed, probably not enjoying the process as much as I did.

"You're getting out of hands missy, quit being so—"

"Hey!" My cousin's stern voice stopped us both. "What the hell (y/n)? The costumer is waiting for you!"

"She can't, she's—"

I slapped Jimin, preventing him from telling anything to my cousin. He stared at me with eyes wide open, shocked by my sudden reaction. I didn't even slap him hard!

"I'm going!"

Leaving for the public space, I almost faint when I saw Yoongi standing right next to the door. He looked weird and flustered ; and he was blushing.

"You should close the door next time, who knows what people might hear!"

He heard me, dammit!