six

『 Lavender, 03:30 P

『 Lavender, 03:30 P.M 』

📚

Yoongi and I were now sitting in the back office, staring at each other. His tired face made me feel sorry for him, I wondered what he had been doing for the past few days that made him look like a zombie.

"Look, I'm sorry for not calling you." His voice was low, calm as usual. "I've been busy with school and talking to you would have been distracting."

I frowned, even more confused.

He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm writing a song for school, but it has to be personal. It's just one verse actually and it's even harder. How am I supposed to write down my feelings in one verse?"

Surprised by the truth, I sighed in relief. Maybe I was being naive, but it didn't look like he was lying. Yoongi totally seemed as the hardworking type, which would explain why he looked so tired.

"For when is it due?"

"Next week, and I still haven't written a single word. I mean I did but it's bad, so I won't keep it."

Yoongi was a huge ball of stress right now, it almost gave me a headache.

"What are you planning to write about?" I innocently asked, earning an embarrassed scoff from the boy.

"Random feelings. Whatever. I just feel like I need to do something else right now, staying at home and going to school isn't helping at all. So, I thought that seeing you might be a good distraction and perhaps inspiring."

"You mean like, I could inspire you?"

A faint of pink colored his cheeks, making his shyness obvious.

"So, what do you say?"

"You could have just call, you know?" I teased him, liking the annoyed look he had each time I did. "But yes, I'd be happy to. I finish at six."

"Great, I'll be waiting for you then. Let's have dinner together, my treat."