Chapter 8: "The Hunger..."

Start from the beginning

"Ahhhh Joong..." I like it when he calls my name that way. It gives me satisfaction knowing that I am servicing him the way he wanted. I lift his clothes as quickly as I can and throw it. I stared at his perfectly lean body.

"Shit...you are so damn sexy" I said as I took my shirt off. He caressed my defined abs and the warmth of his hand gave me so much ecstasy. I went back at devouring his mouth, biting and licking his lips. I continued licking his neck down to his shoulders.

"Ohhh geeze... You are good at this..." He said in frenzy. I smiled and gave his shoulder a soft bite. He flinched but moan in desire. I let my lips and tongue up to his neck and suck it. He moaned louder this time and that satisfies me. I let my hands caressed his abdomen and teasing his belly button with my fingers. I let it up and found those pinkish nipples. I brushed my thumbs over them and it hardened. I did it again and again until I felt Nine's body arching closer to mine. I pressed my hard erection towards his butt when he arched his body...

"Fuck Nine! " I said as I felt my hard on touching the very place of his body it want to get in. I let my tongue traveled down and found that pinkish nipple. My entire core is now in deep fire that I couldn't't think clear if I can ever stop. I licked his pink nipples, rounding its outside before sucking the hardened one.

"Joong! Aaaahhhh!" Nine moaned so loud that it worries me that it might be heard outside his room. I repeated sucking his nipples on the other one and I felt his hand on my head clinging tightly like his air supply is about to run out. I left his nipple and planted small kisses on his rib cage. "Joonggg!" he said spreading his legs giving my hard on a better feel of his cherry. He wrapped his legs on my waist pulling my hard on closer to his butt. I moved back and forth letting my hard manhood rub his cherry hole.

"Ohhhh! Aghhhh...." I moaned harder as I felt the urge to rip my jeans and his shorts out of our lower part. I got down and rounded my tongue on his belly button and again he arched his body closer to mine.... " I can't stop anymore...Nine" I said in between of our kisses I'm giving him while continue rubbing my manhood on his spread butt cheeks.

"Me too..." He said.

"Are you sure you want to do this now?" I asked licking his earlobe which is rewarded by a soft moan.

"I don't fucking care..." He said and grabbed my face kissing me harder. I was about to flip him up so that I can removed the rest of our clothing's when I heard a loud banging on his door. Nine, immediately pushed me hard with eyes wide opened.

"Shit!" he said scrambling to find his shirt."

"Nine..." Said the other man on the door. Nine wore his shirt and grabbed the door knob to open it.

Nine's POV

My body is undeniably in hit right now. Joong's skillful tongue tasted every part of my body that couldn't describe the immense sensation it does to me. I can feel his rock-hard manhood rubbing my very precious hole. I maybe a tease but definitely I am a virgin. Letting someone penetrate me is something I don't give permission that easily. Even my past relationships didn't't have opportunity to pop me. He kept on rubbing his manhood and for the first time in years I felt the urge to feel more of him. I wonder how does it feel to have him inside me. I caressed his perfectly defined body. He kept on sucking every part of my skin, and when his thumb brushed my nipples I lost any clarity I have in my minก. He went down from my neck until he reached my now hard nipples and circled it with his tongue...

"Ohhhh...fuck Jong..." I moaned as I pressed my hole harder on his manhood. He nibbled my nipples and kept sucking it causing me in an addictive state of ecstasy. I arched my back as I can no longer contain the burning passion and desire. I swear I feel my crotch wet already from the precum coming out from me. Joong continued licking my body going down to my abdomen and started teasing my belly button.