Ruby: Blaaaaaaaake! Where aaaare yoooouuuu!?

Yang: Blake!

Boboiboy: Blaaake?! Where did you goooo?!

Ruby: Weiss, you're not helping!

Weiss: You know who COULD help? The police!

Boboiboy: Weiss!

Weiss: What? It was just an idea?

Ruby: Yeah, a bad one.

Yang: I think, we need to hear her side of story before we jump to conclusions.

Weiss: And I think that when you do, you'll see that I was right! I mean, she had the gall to hit knock our youngest member cold for six hours.

Boboiboy: She was scared. Of course she would do that. Even I would've done that if I didn't want my friends to come near me because I didn't want them hurt.

Penny: And I think Weiss' hair looks wonderful today!

This startles the orange-clad boy making him scream "AH! Hellohello!" before falling on his butt.

Boboiboy: Ish, ish, iiish. Don't scare me like that Penny.

Yang then helps him up with one tug.

Ruby: How did you get here Penny?

Penny: Hey guys! What were you up to?

Ruby: Uh...

Yang: Oh, we're looking for our friend, Blake.

Penny: Oh you mean the faunus lady?

Ruby, Weiss, Boboiboy and Yang looked at her with disbelief.

Boboiboy: Wait, how did you know?

Penny: Uh... the cat ears?

She then gestured to the top of her head.

Yang: What cat ears? She wears a bo-oooooh.

A tumblezwei then rolls in the background as crickets chirped in the awkward silence.

Ruby: Well she does like tuna alot.

Penny: So where is she?

Ruby: I don't know. She's been missing since Friday.

Penny: *le gasp* That's terrible!

She then zooms over to Ruby at an uncomfortable level of physical closeness.

Penny: Well don't worry, Ruby my friend! We will not rest until we find her!

Ruby forces herself to continue smiling while trying to decline Penny's help. When she turned around to look for aid from her comrades, she was left with nothing but their blinking outlines, indicating she was alone with Penny.

Penny: It sure is windy today.

Meanwhile with Blake and Sun...

Right now, the two Faunus were heading down a dark alley with Sun holding his hand behind his head, all casual-like and Blake, well Blake was in deep thought about something.

Sun: So... what's the plan?

Blake: I refuse to believe that the White Fang's behind this. It just doesn't make any sense. They've never needed this much Dust before.

Sun started to pace in front of Blake as he contemplates.

Sun: What if they did? I mean, the only way we could know for sure is if we go somewhere that they would go if they DID need it and not find them there. Right?