11: Shadows of the Past

Start from the beginning

Human: OI! GET OUTTA HERE YOU FILTHY CREATURES!!

Kid Blake: No discrimination! There must be peace! No discrimination! There must be peace!

Kid Blake and group of faunus behind her: No discrimination! There must be peace! No discrimination! There must be peace! No discrimination! There must be peace!

Blake(narrating): I was at the front of every rally. I took part in every boycott. I actually thought we were making a difference. But I was just a youthful optimist.

She then flashes back to overhearing het father and a tiger faunus arguing.

S?????: Ghira! Your plan is not working!! No matter how much we tried, we are not getting into their heads! We need a new approach or else any progress we have is moot! We must show them that we, the faunuses of Remnant, should not be trifled with! That we, we must be respected! We must use f-

Ghira: Force? Listen Sienna, that same mindset is what got the war rolling. Look how well that got us.

Sienna: But-

Ghira: No butts. For as long as I'm leader of the White Fang, we will not use force. Excuse me, I have to go. *walks away*

Sienna: Just you wait Ghira Belladonna, you will see I'm right. You all will.

Blake(narrating): Then, five years ago, our leader stepped down, and a new one took his place. A new leader, with a new way of thinking.

She then flashes back to the time of Sienna's official coronation and Ghira stepping down.

Random White Fang: Hail, our new leader! Sienna Khan!

*Sounds of applause*

Sienna: Told you I would.

Ghira: I hope you know what you are doing.

Sienna: Don't worry, I do.

Flashback changes once more. This time around, it was of her running with Adam.

Blake(narrating): Suddenly, our peaceful protests were being replaced with organized attacks. We were setting fire to shops that refused to serve us, hijacking cargo from companies that used Faunus labor. And the worst part was, it was working. We were being treated like equals. But not out of respect... out of fear.

Blake: Is this the place?

Adam: Yes. Now let's go.

Blake: But do we really have to hostage the innocent people here?

Adam: Listen, no human... is innocent. Might I remind you of what they did to my face?

Blake: Right...

Adam: Look, they will not listen to us if we grovel on their feet. They will only listen to us if we grab them by the collar and slam them into the wall behind them.

Blake(narrating): So, I left. I decided I no longer wanted to use my skills to aid in their violence, and instead, I would dedicate my life to becoming a Huntress. So here I am: a criminal hiding in plain view, all with the help of a little black bow.

She then wiggles her ears underneath her black bow to emphasize the disguise part.

Sun: Have you told em?

Blake: N-

She then says nothing and just hung her head low in shame.

Meanwhile with the rest of team RWBBY...

They were still at it, still finding, still walking. Despite the revelation they still didn't want to give up... well not everyone. Ruby and Yang where shouting her name, hoping she could hear them. Boboiboy had stopped splitting due to exhaustion and due to the power watch's drawbacks starting to take effect. Weiss was... grumpily trailing behind them. Yeah, she didn't really want to do this.