In silence, the two of them walked towards the elevator and rode it all the way down to the hangar, where she expected for an explanation; throughout the whole ride, not a single word crossed the two of them as her grandfather lit a cigarette.

The smell of burning tobacco irritated her and merely clenched her fist in vex; she did not wish to explode on him before she gathers the information of her whereabouts. On her own strengths, she managed to acquire some information about the target, but the face was lacking.

She had expected for all information to be given, but the duel was rather short on giving; she had won the whole thing, but even so, she had expected everything of it. The information given to her at the end of the battle was a two-page long paper that dropped from the sky.

The paper was coloured red; she knew not where the crystal cage got the paper, but the magic was astounding on its own. It was as though it was made out of crystal from the pattern on it; it did not reflect her face, but it felt like a diamond on her palms – smooth.

All that information, she took it in within the nine-hour drive back; the paper itself was still in the breast pocket of the blazer she wore that covered her shoulders from the sundress she wore unexpectedly. The first thing she did when she got back was a well-deserved shower; she could not fathom her own scent because she felt as though she was dipped in blood.

The elevator chimed and the long way down was finally over; the doubled doors opened and rows of jets greeted them as much as there were a few busy bodies hauling stuff from one place to another. Lisa walked in tandem with her grandfather out of the elevator and examined everyone.

There were black boxes full of ammunitions and there were even sets of guns that made her wonder where they were heading; the amount of weapons they were hauling looked as if they would start a war. She was not really interested in what they ought to do, but it merely piqued her curiosity.

"Everything is in order, master," the knight spoke as he bowed his head a proper ninety degrees, "The jet is ready for your departure."

"Excellent," Boonluang replied as he took ascended the steps to the black jet in front of them, "Lalisa, come on."

Lisa nodded and walked past the knight, who looked like he shook fervently; she raised a brow as she tried to touch his shoulder out of curiosity. The knight stiffened his body and merely looked at her before he walked away; for a split second, it was as though Lisa saw a glimpse of gold in his eyes, but could only guess.

Looking over her shoulder, she could hear how his armor shook as though there was something wrong with him. Turning to the jet, Lisa could only guess that they were going far away – probably across continents; she could only guess at where they headed.

Ascending the stairs, she looked into the cabin and found her grandfather already taking a sip out of his wine glass; there was a lone green grape floating inside his red drink. She approached him and sat at the seat at the other side of him; she looked out the window and kept her gaze at the knight, who looked a little pale.

"Lalisa," Boonluang spoke as he took another sip of his wine, "I congratulate you for completing the ninety-nine targets in merely a week," he laughed a bit, "I knew I could count on you for that."

She did not reply and merely leant back into the seat, then closed her eyes; she did not wish to hear anything from him other than the mission itself. Boonluang noted the indifference she had and felt somewhat relieved; the assassin he wanted out of her was still there and nothing else.