Second Dawn

"So," Rosé spoke as she walked beside her school guide, "You and I have the same classes?"

Jennie nodded with a smile, "Yeah we do, all the way until fifth period."

"A beautiful girl like you for me to gaze at in class?" Rosé smirked as she winked at Jennie, who somehow blushed at the compliment. "I must be dreaming."

Jennie looked away from her charming glassy eyes, "I'm hardly something to look at."

"I doubt that," Rosé countered as she chuckled at her sentiment, "You're beautiful, you know that?"

Jennie kept quiet as Rosé found it rather adorable and just smirked; the two of them entered third period as Minnie caught up to them. She had gone to the restroom quickly before they got for the next lesson which utterly held her bladder most of the time. With a dashing smile across her lips, Rosé walked into the class where all eyes were on her.

Everyone has been talking about her all morning and even the hallways talked about her; it did not surprise Jennie at all since Rosé looked like a model. Her slender figure, tall height, small waist, long legs, dazzling half moon eyes and heart-throbbing smile was simply irresistible to the young hormonal teens of the Academy. Men and women alike fell for her natural beauty that already gained a little fame or even some infamy.

Despite the constant gaze at her, Rosé simply shrugged it off; the attention felt a little weird to her, but she was not foreign to the attention. When they entered the class, she sat at the empty chair next to Rosé, who seemed bothered by it. With a smile she halted from sitting and looked at her which caught the attention of her beautiful cat-liked eyes.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" Rosé queried as she examined the shift in Jennie's expression.

Jennie shook her head whilst she stared into Rosé's half-moon eyes, "No, no. I don't mind."

Rosé smiled warmly and nodded, then sat down. Jennie sighed as she tried not to offend Rosé; she believed that she had gotten on her nerves already. She planned to make friends with her and she did not want her to think that she was a gloomy person. Closing her eyes for moment, Jennie tried to focus and sneaked a peek at Rosé to see if she was indeed put off by her.

As Jennie's eyes made its way to Rosé's, she was met with a smile across her face and it immediately made Jennie flushed a little. Faking nonchalant, she instantly steered her eyes away. Her chest shouted at the rate her heart ran, but she could not determine why it did. Was it because of embarrassment? Or was it because of her charming smile and beautiful glassy eyes? Jennie knew not.

For the rest of the hour, Jennie kept to herself as Minnie tried to communicate with her from across the room; she mouthed some words and rolled her eyes, which Jennie could not understand at all. Her eyes looked past the transfer student, but somehow, her eyes found hers; it was not on purpose, but when their gazes locked, Rosé smiled at her which made Jennie looked away immediately again.

She wasn't kidding when she said she'd gaze at me.

Jennie thought as she tried her hardest not to look her way. Even though it boggled her why she had to, she just did. Sighing mentally, she tuned into the lecture the teacher gave and eventually obeyed the instructions listed on the board. It was a simple seatwork, but after a few minutes, she felt a thin object poke her shoulder.

Turning to the side, Jennie met Rosé's gaze and wondered what she wanted; with a warm smile, Rosé lifted up her paper and showed Jennie her answer as if asking if it was correct. Jennie studied the paper for a moment and noted that they were in fact correct; she raised a brow at her in confusion and tilted her head to the side.