Beyond this achievement, it did not surprise her a bit, since Kwon's family had been sworn to her for a lifetime; she was just waiting for him to have a family of his own. It has been seven decades since he became her right hand; ever since then, she has never seen him taken an interest in any woman at all.

Sometimes, it made her wonder if he was not interested in women, but in men; it crossed her mind, but Jiyong has not shown any signs of being gay. Her lips curved up at the thought and found her own sentiment a bit childish; it made her giggle for moment as she recalled the first time he saw him.

The memory was as clear as the day and as mild as the sunset; the leaves of autumn had begun to fall and his father, Taegyung, knocked on her door. She did not expect anyone to approach her at that time of day since she had given everyone a day off; she had wanted to be alone as the thought of her love came to her again – even after centuries after his death.

The voice of a small child came upon her ears as she smelt the air and noted a young lycan stood before her door; she allowed Taegyung to enter and before her, stood a young man with dashing brown hair and big brown eyes. He resembled much of Taegyung, but caught his mother's brown hair and undying loyalty – the horse master of her household.

Seven year old Jiyong knew not who she was at the time and merely stared at her, even tried to define what her scent was; it was not a surprise to her that he was able to control his powers at such a young age, given both his parents came from a long line of wolves. It was only his generation that change that.

As the drive went on, she felt her pocket vibrate and recalled that she has not spoken to her other set of friends in a while – Dara and the rest; she took out her phone and looked at the screen, then answered the call.

"Hey, Nini," Minnie spoke at the other end, "You free today?"

"Sorry, Minnie," Jennie replied as she frowned at the phone, "I'm kinda going away for a few days."

"Oh? Where to?" Minnie replied as Jennie noted the hint of disappointment in her tone.

"To my uncle's place in Okinawa," Jennie replied, "In Japan."

"You're going there?" Minnie queried with a hint of excitement in her tone, "Bring souvenirs!"

"Of course," Jennie giggled as she smiled at Minnie's infectious personality, "I'll miss you guys."

"Why are you talking like its goodbye?" Minnie queried with a serious tone as if sensing something wrong with her. "Is there something wrong?"

"Oh, no, no, no," Jennie was quick to reply, "I'm just bored out of mind about the long flight, that's all."

"Hmm," she hummed, unconvinced by Jennie's excuses, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah," Jennie replied.

"Really really sure?"

"I am."

"Absolutely, one-hundred percent, no mayo, no cheese, sure?"

"Yes! I'm sure!" Jennie giggled into the phone as she heard Minnie chuckled a bit in the other end; she laughed for a moment until she realized how concerned she was for her. "But, can I ask a favor of you?"

"Anything."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Standing there, Lisa stared at her grandfather as he signed a few papers before he stood up and joined her; he smiled at her for a moment before he proceeded out the double doors with her in tow. She knew not when they will commence the briefing for her final target; she does not understand the point of retuning here.