No. (This is your warning. If not ready, do NOT read)

He pushed his body against mine, I couldn't think straight. For one, I totally did not expect him to jump that far so quickly. Two, I kinda liked it. I knew it was wrong, for every second we spent with our lips locked in the deep, passionate kiss, I knew this was horrible, and it would break Ray to pieces. I didn't know what to do, how to react to this. It was almost like I was stuck in a trance, in a deep deep trance. 

He broke the kiss, lifted me up and laid me across the couch. I looked at him as he started loosening his belt buckle. That was the borderline. I had to speak up. 

"Uhm. Jacob, we c-can't do this." I hiccuped. He laughed, sending chills down my spine. Without stopping, he continued to remove his pants. 

"Jacob. I- I'm not doing this." I stated. He smirked, pulled down his boxers, showing his large friend. I furrowed my brows, and looked away. I got up from the couch and headed for the door, just to be grabbed by my arms and thrown back onto the bed forcefully. He grabbed the loop of my pants, and began to pull them down. I clutched my knees together, trying to stop him. With no luck, he got them down easily. 

"Jacob. What are you doing?!" I yelled, tears forming in my eyes. He seemed to ignore my question, pulling down my panties showing my smooth, lady area(This word makes me cringe). 

"Finally." He gushed out. Then shoving himself deep inside of me. I squinted in pain, and inching backwards as far as I could go, just to where my head was propped up against the arm of the couch. He picked up his pace, going faster, and faster. 

Thoughts raced through my head. Millions of thoughts. Everything seemed to be moving slowly, making this moment, that much worst. Feeling like it would never end. I had to get away. 

I used my foot to kick him backwards, him not expecting it, fell back onto the floor with a loud thud. I quickly got up and ran for the door, not upstairs, stupid white girls these days.(No offense if you white. I'm white to. It's a joke.) I grabbed the door knob turning it frantically, the door cracked, then slammed shut by Jacob. He threw me up against the wall, shoving himself back into me. He grabbed my wrists with one hand putting them up above my head. I shut my eyes, hoping it would go by faster. He began to rub on my shirt. 

He started groping my boobs, started to try to kiss me, I kept pulling away. 

"Stop, Jacob, please, stop." I begged tears falling from my eyes. He slapped me hard on my face. 

"Shut the fuck up and take it!" He demanded. I sobbed loudly, hoping someone would hear me. 

"Help! Please someone help!!" I forced to scream out. I stayed in a neighborhood, with houses surrounding every angle of the house. Someone had to hear something. 

He jerked me up and pulled out, he grabbed a wad of my hair and began to walk. I fell to the ground. I tried to get his hands off of my hair, but no luck. I scratched at his hands, drawing blood. He jerked his hand away, I jumped to my feet and ran for the back door, a glass slide door. I ran to the kitchen, grabbed a big pot, and threw it to the door. since I knew I wouldn't have been able to open it before he would reach me. The glass shattered to pieces, falling to the floor. I was barefoot, but at the time it really didn't occur to me. I jumped through what was left of the glass, causing some pieces to stick into me. 

I ran around the house to the front yard as fast as I could. I wanted to look behind me to see if he was there, but knew I should just keep running. I turned left, going towards the main road that connects to our road. There was a woman and a man outside of their house, fixing something I guess. I ran straight towards them. I'm guessing by the look on the woman's face, Jacob was right behind me. 

I felt arms go around me and I was pulled to the ground. 

"Hey! Let her go!" The man yelled. my eyes began to water, and tears dripped from them like a sink. 

Jacob began to pull me back towards the house by my hair. I looked at the people, standing there with horror on their face. Then finally the man ran towards us. He pounced on Jacob, they both fell to the ground. The woman ran to me and picked me up and put my arm around her shoulder. She started for her house. I looked back and the man was fighting Jacob. Luckily the man was kicking his ass. 

We got into the house and the woman locked the door behind her. She laid me across the couch, and darted for her home phone. 

"Hello." "Yes, I need a police right away, at 546 East Alabama. Please hurry, it's an emergency!" She frantically said through the phone then hung up. She walked back to me, sorrow in her eyes. gazed into mine. 

"Hun, are you okay?" She asked. I just looked up at her, dumbfounded. 

"I didn't think you were going to help me." I cried. Happiness took over my body, even though it wasn't over yet. 

"Hun, of course I would help you, that man is horrid, you do not need to be raped, I wouldn't have just sat back and watched Hun." She said politely. She then stood and walked over to the door. I watched as she held her hands together, and looked around frantically. She walked over to the door and opened it slightly, peeking out. She smiled and opened the door widely, showing her husband, or whoever standing in the door way. 

His face was beat up, he had cuts and bruises everywhere. I'm guessing Jacob put up quite a fight. He came over to me and squatted down beside me. 

"I took care of that boy, you don't need to worry any longer." He smiled. 

"Did you... K-Kill him?" I asked, shaking. He scoffed and stood to his feet.

"Should, but no. I hog tied him around the house with a hose pipe." He said proudly. I noticed the cuts on the mans face, then realized. He must've grabbed some glass from the window when he went through it. 

"He's gonna get out!" I yelled shakily. He looked at me like I was dumb. Then his eyes grew wide. He took off running to the back of the house. His wife, or whoever, locked the door again.

She came and sat beside me, threw a blanket over top of me. 

"Here. Cover yourself with this Hun." She said as she began to wrap me like a burrito in the blanket. I looked at her weird.

"Hun. It's fine, what you have, I have to, cept mine doesn't quite work as well as yours might." She laughed. Is she serious right now thoe?... 

The door was banged on. And she practically ran to the window. She sighed deeply and opened the door. Three police men were standing outside the doorway. She explained everything to them as quickly and accurately as she could. One man came inside with the two of us while the other two started towards the back. 

"Are you hurt anywhere?" He asked. I nodded instantly, hurting all over, from him, the glass, and running. 

"Call for a ambulance." He demanded the woman. She went to the phone and dialed a number. I blocked them out, getting lost in my thoughts. 

What is Ray going to say about this? If that man didn't kill Jacob, Ray sure will.
Wait, should I even tell him. I didn't pull away from him when he kissed me. I knew I should've, but I didn't. I didn't tell him he was even coming over. Shit, Ray didn't even know about him. 

What kills me the most, is that. that, was my first time. I always imagined it, with Ray, or some one I actually, Loved, not just temporarily liked. I should've stopped him the first minute he even leaned in to kiss me. I should've told him no when it was only him at the door. I should've told him no when he asked to even throw a party. I should've told him no when he asked to sit down with me. I should've said.. No.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Bruhhh. This part was crazy! 
Look at me, dramatic as hell with this shit. Whoo, I went all in on this part. Yall better really give this part some love. 

Also, I did this part on a computer, so if it's short, my apologies. 
But it also boosted my creativity and ability to actually write. Usually I'm not to into it, but this switched it up for me, which made me, I guess, WANt to write a good part. 
Whoot whoot. Hope you enjoyed reading this part as much as I did writing it. 
________________________________________________________________________________
What will Ray say about this? 
Will you even tell Ray?
How will you cope after this?
Did you expect the 'party' to go down like that? 

______________________________________________________________________________
VOTE.c':
Comment.c:
Share!