I Can Explain.

"What'chu mean she pregnant?" I asked him.

"What else would it mean bruh?!" Jaden spat back.

Wow, she pregnant. I don't know bout this whole situation now.

"Know what. Keep her." I said disgusted. "Can't fucking believe she'd do this!" I yelled as I threw some shit off a shelf onto the floor.

"What's going on?" Y/n asked as she came around the corner.

"Nahh. I got what I wanted. But you can take care of the rest." Jaden said with a smirk. Then left.

"What's he mean Ray?" She asked.

"You got me fucked up Y/n! How you not gonna say something bout you being pregnant?! Nahh you got me fucked up, down, left, and right with this bullshit!" I yelled.

"Ray. I swear I can explain." She argued.

"There's nothing to explain.!" I yelled back at her.

"Please Ray, just hear me out." She begged.

"You got five minutes." I stated. I was about to bust.

"Okay. We broke up and I needed somebody. Jaden was the first one by my side when you left, so I guess I was drawn to him automatically. Things led to another. And we had sex, and forgot to pull out." She said squinting her eyes.

"Like I don't even care about that. How could you not tell me?!" I explained to her. "I'm cool with you having a baby. Would be better if it wasn't my best friends baby. Just the first thing I would have said to you is 'Aye, I'm knocked the fuck up and it's your niggas baby.' All you need to say."

"You wouldn't have wanted to stay with me. I mean, shit I was gonna tell you, only when the time was right to me! Not cause Jaden needed something as a comeback to you, shit Ray." She yelled at me.

"Calm down. This isn't good for the baby." I stated as I took a deep breath. "Look, I'ma be there for you, and the baby. But you needa do something with Jaden. I can't kick him out the crew, but you can kick him out your life"

"No." She said.

"No? Why the fuck not?" I asked getting irritated.

"Kicking him outta my life, means kicking him out the babies life, and unless Jaden don't want to be in the babies life, I'm not gonna stop him from doing so." She said. She had a point. But shit. It's not gonna be the same between, any of us really.

I'ma just have to do something bout him then. Cause I can't deal with him right now. He ain't gonna wanna be in the babies life and she ain't gonna want him in the babies life after I'm done.