Man Forget Her.

"Yeah. I think we just needa tell both of our parents." Brandon said as he sat up.

"Wont she get mad?" Alisha said.

"Of course." Brandon stated. "But I mean. If we don't tell her now, we might not end up with a place to stay." He added.

"Yeah." Alisha said. "So, you're gonna stay, right?" She asked.

"If I wasn't I wouldn't be having this conversation with you right now." He stated. She smiled and a tear fell down her cheek.

"Aww bae. What's wrong?" He asked her as he smiled and hugged her.

"It's just." She started. "Uhm."

"What is it?" Brandon asked impatiently.

"I'm just really happy you're staying with me." She said as she wiped her tear away.

"I wanna see my own kid grow up to be, whatever he/she wants." He said as he pulled her into a hug.

"Aww. You two to cute." Kay said as she placed her bowl into the sink.

"Shuddup Kay." I said playfully. "C'mon it's 6:45. Let's go get ready." I said as I started to my room.

"I gotta pee though, I'll be in there in a minute." She said as she went into the bathroom and then shut the door.

I walked in my room. Alisha came in behind me. I sat on my bed and she stood up in front of me.

"Uh, sorry to be in here, I just."

"It's okay Alisha. You can come in here." I said with a smile as I patted beside me. "What you need?" I asked her curiously.

"Uhm. I just wanted to know if you.. Never mind." She said as she stood up and started to walk away. I didn't say anything, I didn't stop her. I feel, if it was important, she'd have told me right there. And if it's something personal, then she'll tell me when she's ready to. It don't bother me. Kay walked in a few minutes after with big eyes.

"What's with them?" She said with a laugh. "One minute they all lovey dovey, the next minute they fighting." She added as she plopped down beside me.

"What. What's going on?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I heard them talking one minute then, she went silent, then he started yelling again." She said as she got serious.

"Did you hear anything?" I asked.

"Yeah. Them through the wall, Which would be 'bluhssdodhkd' cause these walls thick as fuck." She said as she stood up. "I wonder what happened?" She said as she put her ear to the door.

"I'mma go find out." I said. I got up and went into the living room and saw Brandon sitting there by himself.

"Where's Alisha?" I asked.

"I don't give a fuck where that bitch is." He said with his hands flying everywhere.

"Whoa. Brandon what happened?" I asked him. His face grew calm and he took a heavy breathe.

"She said. The baby might not be mines." He said with a straight face.

Hold the fuck up. This bitch, cheated on my brother? Hell no.

"Are you for sure it might not be yours cause I don't wanna beat her ass if it's yours she might not wanna come around here no more." I said getting heated.

"Look. It don't matter no more. If it is my baby, I don't give a fuck, I'll see the kid every once in a while, without her, but other then that, that kid is all her." He said with a scoff. "I can't believe she played me though." He added.

(Just a little message, it's not only guys that cheat, pathetic little bitches pull that shit too.)

"Bruh. Don't worry bout her then. Less shit you gotta worry about." Kay stated.

"Yeah. I'ma just brush the shit off me." He said as he stood up.

"You wanna come to a party with us tonight? I'm sure you'd be able to come." I insisted. He looked at me and smiled.

"Sure. I'm finna get wasted." He said as he headed towards his room.

"We needa get ready now then. The shit is open in about an hour, maybe less." Kay stated.

We all got ready and headed out the door. We was looking good, if I do say so myself. Brandon was looking all cute and shit. We was ready to turn up.