You Better Be.

Ray walked out and left me and the guys just sitting there awkwardly.

"What was that about?" Jaden asked clueless.

"Uh, well he don't quite like you." I admitted.

"Ray?" He asked. I nodded. "Ray don't like me? But I'm his nigga."

"His nigga that knocked up his girl. I wouldn't like you either." I said with a laugh.

"Oh. I mean, he will get over it. Right?" He said. half question half statement.

"You better hope so." I added.

"Psh. I ain't scared of Ray." Jaden said impatiently.

"You better be. Ray is capable of many things. You don't know him like I do." I insisted.

"I've known him long before you have Y/n. We've been niggas since 'Mindless Behavior' started." He argued.

"Oh. Okay." I said, not wanting to fight with him. It's not good for the baby, and even thoe I wish it was Ray's, I still want to keep it.

"What? You can't say nothing now?" Jaden asked with a attitude.

"Trust me, I have plenty to say. But you gonna get butt hurt over it, so Imma just keep cool, so nothing serious happens."

"I ain't gonna get 'butt hurt' over nothing. You the one who fucking the team, you fucking team hopper." He said with a laugh.

"You know what? I'd rather be a 'team hopper' then a pussy ass little bitch any day. You ain't say shit when Ray was here, but as soon as he leaves, you got everything to say. Fuck you Jaden. You saying you wanna stay in the babies life, but then you pull this? No. Leave. Don't never talk to me or the baby ever again. You are dismissed." I said bluntly.

"You so hurt. God damn. I ain't wanna be in that fucking babies life anyway. I just wanted to fuck you and Ray up and get me some more pussy." He said as he headed for the door.

"Well, good job. Cause you ain't win at any of that shit."

"We'll see then. We'll see." He said as he shut the door.

"Ahhhhh!" Roc exclaimed. "He is 'butt hurt'. Y/n you fucking kill me." He said with a laugh.

"He just wishes." Princeton added. "You put him on hush mouth thoe." He said with a laugh.

"We have to go. Take care alright?" E.J. Added.

"I will. Aye. When you see Ray, can you tell him I really need to talk to him.." I said. "Apologize." I added with a sigh.

"Ight. I got'chu." Roc said as he hugged me.

"Bye shorty." He said.

"Bye." I responded.

"Can't wait to see the baby." Princeton said as he hugged me.

"Yeah. That makes two of us." I said as he let go and pinched my belly. "Bye love you guys." I said as I waved.

"Bye." They all said together.

I shut the door. And hopped in the shower. Once I got out I went into the kitchen, but the door rang. I ran to answer it. I opened the door and Ray was standing there looking down, but he quickly looked up when he realized the door was open.

"Oh. Hey." He said surprised.

"Hey." I answered.

"So, you wanted to see me?" He asked..

"Uh. Yeah, I just wanted to say I'm sor-"

"Don't bother. If anybody is sorry. It should be me." He said looking down.

"Sorry for what?" I asked suspiciously.

"Uhm. How should I put this?" He started as he put his hand over his mouth, still looking down. "Lemme just be blunt with it." He said looking up at me. "Well, long story short. I. uh. I moved on." He stated.