Face Time?

I woke up to my phone going off repeatedly. I looked at my phone, Face Time? The fuck is that? I downloaded the app, and Ray gave me his name in it.

Ray_Be_Trendy

Was his name, So I added him. And we started the chat.

"Omg you finally figured it out!" He said as our faces came up.

"Omg. I look horrible." I said as I hid my face behind my hands.

"Nahh. You look fine y/n." He said smiling.

"Shut up, you just tryna make me feel good..." I said with a laugh.

"Nahh shawty. You right.." He said with a straight face.

"Look, lemme get ready, and I'll call you back and we can talk then?"

"I probably won't be able to.." He said frowning.

"Well why not?" I asked him laughing.

"What? You seriously don't know?"

"Am I supposed to know something?" I asked him furrowing my brows. He just looked down. Then some one went behind him.

"Awee look Keisha, Ray talking to his girl." He said as he peared in the screen. "You like Ray?" He said. He had vampire teeth, and he was ripped from his arms all the way down.

"I ain't really sure. I kinda just met him.. So." I said awkwardly.

"Oh. Well, he like yo-"

"Roc, Shut up! Go sit yo bitch ass down over there." He said as he pushed him away and turned the computer another angle.

"Well. Ray, we needa go practice. Tour coming up." Keisha said as she smiled at me in the camera.

"Wai-"

"I got to go y/n. Bye." He said embarrassed. Wait, tour? Whatever.

"Bye." I said as I sighed. We hung up and I called Kay.

"Hey Kay."

"Hey y/n. What's wrong?" She said instantly.

"N-nothing's wrong. Why you assuming..?" I said with a laugh trying to play it off.

"Stop with the bull shit and tell me what's wrong." She demanded.

"Well.. You know yesterday?"

"What bout it?"

"Well, them boys that were talking to us?"

"Y/N. You didn't?"

"Oh god, no! But I did give one my number while I was getting more drink. Which is why it took so long."

"Girl!" She yelled. I embraced for impact on her screaming at me about how strangers can be, they can be serial killers, rapists. etc. "You lied to me!!!"

"What?" I said as I began laughing. "You ain't gonna give me the stranger danger speech?" I asked her with a laugh.

"Well, no. They was cute, and it's just a number. Ain't gonna hurt nothing." She said.

"Yeah. I guess so."

"Well, I gotta go. Later I'ma come by. Alright? I'ma stay over and we gonna have a nice catch up night." She said sighing.

"Okay. See you then. Bye."

We hung up.

***

Hours passed and me and Kay were in my living room watching t.v. We didn't have much 'catching up' so we just chilled and watched t.v. We was watching B.E.T. 106&Park.

"And now, a group that's been here more then 3 times I do believe. You wanted them back, so we managed. Here again, MINDLESS BEHAVIOR" the woman announced as Four boys walked out.

Instantly my eyes widened and I looked over at Kay, who was already staring at me wide eyed.

"Tours!" It clicked. They was famous.