Could've Asked

"Are you serious?!" I yelled as I jumped to my feet.

"Y/n. You didn't know?"

"Obviously not!" I screamed.

"Everybody thought you knew, but you were just being a little bitch about it." He admitted. My eyes began to water, and tears started flowing out. Sure she might have hated me. But I still loved her, she was my mom. I can't believe my family would think I was that childish.

"Where's everybody at?" He asked as he began to notice everybody was gone.

I sniffled, trying to hold back the tears so I could talk.

"They left. Went on tour." I stated with a sigh.

"Why didn't they take you?" He asked. I got to thinking.

"I actually have no. Clue. I could've went with them, couldn't I?" I got furious. If he loved me so much, he could've at least asked.

"go get some sleep. You've had a long day.." He said with a smile. I agreed and headed to my room. I laid down and pulled the covers over me, I drifted off.

But was awaken by my phone vibrating my butt. I got it out of my butt pocket. And answered it.

"Hello?" I said tiredly into the phone.

"oh. Did I wake you?" Ray asked politely. "at 1:08 in the afternoon..." He added smartly.

"Why didn't you take me with you?" I asked wanting to know the answer..

"Y/n. You know I wouldn't have been able to." He sighed.

"I don't see why not?" I said.

"Keisha wouldn't allow it. I'd be more interested in you, then I would be into the tour itself." He stated.

"you could've asked at least." I assured him.

"Really. You don't think I did..." He asked with a scoff. "I did. She said no."

"Whatever." I scoffed.

"Seriously Y/n. You're not going to get mad at me for this, are you?"

I didn't say nothing. I just hung up. I'm not being stuck up about this. I've talked to Keisha before. She is actually really nice, and I think she would've let me go.

Ray's POV(Point Of View)

"Y/n?" I asked into the phone. Ugh. She hung up. I laid my phone down on the table, and let out a long and heavy sigh.

"Bruh. What's wrong?" Roc asked me as he looked up from his phone to me.

"It's Y/n. She's mad at me."

"Mad at you? Dude we're like 10 miles away from her, and you still managed to get her mad." He said laughing.

"Shut up.!" I demanded as I slammed my hands on the table. He quickly shut his mouth.

"She's mad cause I didn't ask if she could come."

"didn't you tell her you did?" He asked bravely.

"Yeah." I admitted. "I didn't think she'd get mad if I told her I already asked..." I stated. "But she did anyway."

"You can't be lying to her dude. Especially if you tryna earn her trust and respect again." He assured me. I sighed at my stupidity. And just laid back in the seat thinking.

We were about to do a concert. In Florida, miles away from Y/n. I couldn't help but wish I did ask, instead of wanting space from everybody. That was my plan. Getting some space from everyone. But when I got here, I realized how much I miss her, and we haven't even been gone for a week.

We pulled up to the place we were performing at. It was crowded. I sighed as the bus doors opened and we all walked out. The girls began to scream, some even cry(ME) I put a smile on my face and started walking to the building. I took pictures with girls, signed things, hugged people, finally, I walked into the building with the guys right behind me.

"Wow, they're crazy in Florida." Princeton said smiling.

"hey, you are the ones who tell them to be 'mindless' " Keisha countered.

"Lets go get ready." E.j said as he rubbed his hands together.

We went on stage, performed 'Girlz talkin bout' , 'Mrs. Right' , 'Your favorite song' , 'Brightside' , and since the people were hype we added 'My girl' in there to. It was fun, don't get me wrong. I loved seeing the fans, how they knew all the lyrics, and sang along with us.

"See you guys backstage!" Princeton said as we all walked back behind the stage. We went back to the bus, I hopped in the shower, put on some fresh clothes and waited for everyone else. I looked at my phone. 3 calls from Y/n. I called her back.

" I was watching the concert, live. You didn't even show a little bit of you being upset. I see how much I compare when it comes to your career." She said. I sighed.

"Y/n. You know I have to be smiling when I see the fans, or they'll think I hate being in the group, and then they'll hate me."

"so you'd rather have your girl hate you then your fans. Oh, ain't that cute."

"Y/n. I didn't say it like that." She hung up. To be honest, I'm really getting annoyed by her now. I did nothing wrong to her, and she's acting like I broke her heart and stole her food. Well, I did lie. But shit, she don't know I did so why she actin...

"C'mon Ray." Princeton said. I got up and we headed back inside. I knew this would be live to, and that Y/n would be watching it. So, just to piss her off, I'ma act like I do not have a care in the world.

We went through the signing and pictures with the fans, I took pictures, signed things, and sung to girls, I even kissed a few girls on the cheek. I didn't mean nothing by it, but to piss Y/n off. We went back to the bus, and I smiled when I seen 2 missed calls from her. Then I read my messages.

'you think you're cute, faking like you're not upset, at least you're are singer and not a actor. I know you lied to me about asking Keisha, just know that's fucked up, but I forgive you.'

Shit. How the fuck did she fine out though.

"You okay?" Roc asked. Fucking figures!

"you told her, didn't you?" I asked calmly.

"bruh. It was affecting you, I could tell. I also can tell how much you care for her." He said as he sat down in front of me.

"you laugh a lot more now that you two are back together. You smile when nothing's funny. The way you look at her, the way she looks at you." He said looking down. "That's something I can only Wish I had." He said with a laugh.

"dude. You're going soft. What's she doing to you?" I laughed.

"man, I don't even know." He laughed. We both sat there dying of laughter, when the bus began to move again. Texas here we come.

____________________

Do you think he should've lied like that?

Do you think you should've forgiven him so easily?

Do you think they'll make it being apart for the whole tour?

comment what you think.c:

____________________

Anybody live in Texas or Florida? Rep that shit doe.