Don't Be Stupid

I waved as the car disappeared around the corner. The last tear fell down my cheek, as I came to realize this is for the fans... It hurts, but it's for the best. I sighed and went inside and laid down on my bed. I rolled on my back and looked over at my t.v.. There was a note attached to the t.v. screen. I got up and grabbed it off the screen and began to read it.

'Y/n.

I am going to miss you girl, I know it's been hard for the both of us since Kay died. But I think we're doing pretty good. I am going to miss you so much, we've come close, I'd say, and I sorta hate to say it, but Kay's death brought us closer together. Anyway, we're gonna leave in a minute, but I'm not gonna cry in front of the guys, I'm  getting my tears out now. Hit my snapchat up doe (I just made this up!) Spread_The_Peace . Love you girl.

-Princeton'

I smiled as I picked up my phone and searched for his snapchat name. I hit the add sign and instantly got a snap.

It was him and the guys in the back, excluding Ray, smiling at the camera. It said 'So I see you found it' Across the picture. I smiled at the sight of everyone.

I took a selfie, I had the fierce sign up to my face, and it read 'Yupp. Where's Ray?'

I laid my phone down and took a deep sigh. Y/n. Control yourself. He left only maybe 10 minutes ago. Don't smother him, he's got other things to think about other then you.

My phone buzzed snapping me out of my thoughts. I picked it up and viewed the snap.

It was Ray's hand trying to cover his face. It didn't work, I could see his face, wet, from.. Tears? It read 'See for yourself' . I furrowed my brows at the sight. He didn't show that when we were saying goodbye.

I took a picture of me frowning with 'Tell him to call me' across the picture. I impatiently waited for the call, or at least a snap back from him.

Finally, after what felt like hours, a call came through.

"Hello?" I said as I picked the phone up hoping it was Ray..

"Y/n. Hey."

"Brandon?" I asked confused.

"Hey Y/n. Why you say that like you forgot bout me doe." He laughed.

"I kinda did." I admitted.

"Oh." He started. "Can you come pick me up from the jailhouse?" He asked.

"You just got out?"

"Just come get me, then we can talk." He pleaded. "I got to go." He added then hung up the phone.

I sighed as I grabbed my keys and started for the car. I sorta feel bad, I really did forget about him, my own brother. He'll be alright though.

***

I pulled up to the jailhouse and walked inside.

"You're here for Brandon (your last name)?" A muscular police woman asked.

"Uhm. Yes. Brandon (Your last name)." I agreed. She nodded and opened a door leading into a hallway with cells on the side. I began to walk in the door.

"7th cell to the right." She said. I walked in looking around cautiously.

"Hey there pretty girl."

"Look here boys."

"Awe mama why don't you come in here and give me what I want."

I sped up my speed. I approached the 7th cell on the right. There was a big police man standing at the cell with his weapon drawn.

What kinda jail is this? Ain't they posed to just walk him out for me? Making me walk in here with all these crazy, scary ass people.

"Y/n. I didn't think you'd actually come." He boasted as he rose to his feet.

"Step back." The police man demanded. We both stepped back and he opened the cell, I looked at the other cellmates faces, they seemed to drool just looking at the sight of freedom.

***

"They just kept me in there to ask me dumbass questions." Brandon stated with a scoff.

"I thought they were gonna keep you in there for just a day." I said.

"Well they kept me in there for days upon days." He countered.

"At least you're out now. Have you talked to Alisha?" I asked. He stood and pulled out his phone.

"That reminds me." He said.

Beep beep boop boop beep.

Ring ring ring.

"Hey"

"Yeah. I literally just got out. What'd you wanna talk about?"

"Oh. Sure yeah, I can come over"

"Right now?"

"Okay. Be there in a second."

He hung up.

"Brandon..." I sighed.

"Can you take me over there without the speech about this shit again." He spat.

"Brandon, you know she's just using you." I tried to get it through his thick skull for the hundredth time.

"Y/n. Just take me over there." He said calmly.

***We pulled up and he got out, told me to wait, and headed inside.

It was dark, since me and Brandon had to sign a bunch of papers at the jail, it was now 10:47p.m.

The door opened and he was pulled in. I gasped and began to get out as I seen the light flick on in an upstairs room. God he's so stupid...

_______________________________

I decided to continue the story. I know what it's like to be really into a story, and it gets deleted. I'm not gonna do that to you guys. I get it.

_____________________________

Do you think Alisha's just using Brandon?

DO YOU THINK RAY WILL KEEP HIS WORD WITH YOU AND KEEP IN TOUCH?

COMMENT.C: