Famous People Get Hurt To.

They came back up out the water and Roc had her around her waist.

"You okay?" He asked her.

"bitchhh" she said extending it out.

"I'll take that as a yes." He said and put her down.

"Thanks." She said with a smile.

"You gon let a thug hit it?" Ray asked me, interrupting my eaves dropping on their conversation.

"Damn boy, thirst or nah?" Ej said as he turned around. He was standing beside me and Ray was in front of me and I was against the wall.

"Nahh. I ain't thirst." He said trying to play it off. "I was just messing." He added.

"Oh." Ej said as he rocked his head back and forth with a smirk.

"Go on man." Ray said. Ej threw his hands up and left us alone. I listened to the next song come on, it was Extremely Blessed.(love that song, btw these ain't gonna be turn up songs, they might be some, but they most likely gonna be chill songs.)

"I love this song." I said interrupting whatever he was saying.

"Wha.. Oh yeah. Yeah, me to." He said awkwardly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I blanked. What was you saying?" I asked.

"Nothing. Never mind." He said with a scoff and walked away.

"Ray..." I said trying to stop him but he kept walking.

Whatever then... Ej came back up to me.

"What happened?" He asked me as he put his arm up on the wall.

"I guess he's pissed. I don't really know actually."

"Oh. Wanna talk about it?" He asked sweetly.

"Thanks. But I'd rather not." I admitted.

"Oh. May I ask you to take another shot with me?" He asked cautiously.

"Sure. C'mon." I said. We got out the pool and went over to the table.

"Here's to us. Friends." He said as he poured our drinks.

I smiled and we drank it down. We both made faces and he drank some Cherry Lemon Sundrop for a chaser.

"Whew." He said with a laugh. "That face you made was not cute." He said as he made a stank face.

"Yeah. Yours wasn't to pleasant either." I said back. "Mines was cuter thoe." I assured.

"Damn. It was. I'll give you that." He said playfully.

"Y/n!" Princeton yelled from inside the house. I looked and he motioned for me to go over to him. I looked back over at Ej and he was frowning.

"Your gonna run over to him ain't you?" He said as he scrunched his lips together.

"I am." I stated.

"Man. I thought we was bonding..." He said.

"I promise, we'll bond tonight. Just not right now." I assured him.

"Say word." He said.

"Word."

"Good. Okay, you can go." He assured me. I smiled and walked over to Princeton.

"What you need?" I asked.

"Can you run to the store with me?" He asked.

"Sure. Let's go." I said.

"Thanks." He said. We headed out the door.

"What are we getting?" I asked.

"More Vodka." He said. "Well, my friend is gonna give it to me, he works at the store and he said he can make some compromises." He said with a laugh. We slid into his car and he cranked it up.

"So. Where's Kay?" I asked.

"Oh, she's hanging out with Ray in the pool. Did you not see them?" He said.

"No. I was talking to Ej. Guess I blocked them out." I admitted.

"Well. Actually, going with me to the store isn't the only reason I asked you to come with me." He said with a sigh.

"What else?" I asked as we stopped at a stop light.

"So, there's a girl. She's cute. Just my type, and I'm thinking of asking her out." He said.

"Should I?"

"Do it." I insisted. He'd make Kay's day, I just know it.

"Okay. I will. Wait- How do you know who it's about?"

"Kay?" I asked. He smiled and started to cheese. "She tells me everything." I assured him.

"Yeah, but can you tell?" He asked.

"I can. I'm not sure bout nobody else." I said with a laugh.

"I just. I don't know. I just don't wanna get denied. Or hurt." He opened up.

"Katelyn would not hurt you Prince." I stated. "Why would you think that?" I asked him curiously.

"Everybody thinks that, you know?" He said as we started driving again.

"Prince. C'mon. It takes a few things to make you think of getting hurt before you've even started dating. What happened?" I asked him.

"Well, even famous people get hurt by somewhat heartless people." He admitted. "It happens. Luckily Kay came along right after and took my mind off of the other girl." He added.